Search results

1. chrisp929

FN FNC Barrel Life

if taken care of well, and you dont do mag dumps, i think that 15-20k isnt out of the question .. they are chrome lined if i remember .. i think most here that replied are being very conservative..
  2. chrisp929

FNC SA for sale on GB at good price. act fast

we all know that FFL will probably crawfish at that price ..
  3. chrisp929

New Galil Wood - in Beech!

WOW, those are purty. NICE.
  4. chrisp929

Unusual cal markings and serial nmbr ?

sorry . i been out of the uzi thing for a little while .. what kinda receiver is this ? is this true pre or post ban ? http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=467654
  5. chrisp929

IMI "A" model - $875 - ends today...

and picture of MODEL A .. would be nice .. seems to me maybe this is a 45 reciever that they are calling a model a .. i think we have seen these before if ya kno what i mean ..... the wooden stock kinda hints towards it...
  6. chrisp929

FNC Para on Gunbroker

i bought my 16 inch para howco import 2 years ago for 2500 .. im glad i know i can get at least 3500 for it nowadays ! .. ps .. not sellin ! :)
  7. chrisp929

ATF Decides The AKINS ACCELERATOR To Be a Machinegun

the what ? .. aw sim what ? .. DETAILS please.. .ty
  8. chrisp929

Tank Ride Grand Opening Machine Gun Shoot

.35 cents a round .. good deal .. wish it wasnt so far away.
  9. chrisp929

Micro in the house!

thats SO cool ...
  10. chrisp929

WTK: How to stamp in lower shelf in 80% upper GI reciever?

oh yeah .. thanks now how does he stamp in the shelf for the lower ?
  11. chrisp929

see the hole .. what gives ?
  12. chrisp929

i have a friend who bought a GI in the white folded reciever ... he wants to know what the best way is to stamp in the shelf that the lower reciever slips into in the front ... oh and .. why is there a hole directly in front of where the shelf should be in the upper reciever ? next...
  13. chrisp929

Sig Arms new 5.56. what do you think.

can anyone say cross between fnc and ar15 ? pricey but it would be my pleasure to own one ... to bad im in NY ... argh ...
  14. chrisp929

New GI reciever, Killed by Rust

i strongly suggest you listen to what mac10 said ... if you dont want it and mac10 passes .. ill take it .. THANKS
  15. chrisp929

Drill or make bushing?

you need a # 'T' bit ... thats the right size.
  16. chrisp929

FN P90/Ps90

well $h*+ .. if thats the case ill get one for sure then..
  17. chrisp929

Interesting eBay auction

did you win it ?
  18. chrisp929

Galil recievers cracking ?

back about 4 years ago when i went HARDCORE into assault weaon / military type firearms, i remember hearing a rumor that was frequently repeated on the net and at local gunshows on occasion. 'Galil's are no good because the rear of the reciever cracks, they werent made well.' i have a hard...
  19. chrisp929

!!! Ugly Welded Receiver !!!

this thread REALLY needs pics of them welds .. please ?
  20. chrisp929

Anyone Have The Metal Mounting Hardware For

john .. i have some metal hardware for a QD stock .. i bought a wood stock for my post ban uzi but i found out QD stocks are a no no on semis .. so i ordered some NON QD hardware from vector, and had my Girlfriends step dad make me a wood stock for it ... ill be picking up the stock tonite but...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter