Search results

1. prowler

Restore Thopmpson MG

I have Thompson M1A1 in form 3 it need to be restore to original, anyone know who do this type of work, please let me know. Thanks
  2. prowler

Thompson MG to rebuilt.

I got a M1A1 Thompson all rusted and pitted need to be resurface upper receiver and restamp. Please let me know who can do this type of work. MG in form 3.
  3. prowler

The M3 Greese Gun

How hard to get a transferable M3 Greese Gun? What I should pay for one in excellent shape? Please help!
  4. prowler

Stemple model 76/45

John R. Stemple model 76/45 is it the same as S&W model 76? How the price compare with other? Anyone have any ideas is this machinegun worth to buy it?
  5. prowler

Thompson 1927 F/A Can be transfer or not

I run into a Thompson 1927 F/A made around 1928 belong to one of the PD, they never they want to transfer to me (I am a FFL/SOT) I do not know what the proceedure I have have to do. Can I transfer as C&R item and use a form 3 to do so? Anyone know please help give me some advise.
  6. prowler

HK 41

I was out for a while to have work done on my tube, after doctor NUKE it seem to be working fine now. I went to a gun show today saw a HK 41, it is new unfire (according to the seller) it come with wood and black synthetic funishtures (Black synthetic was on the rifle), bipod, beyonet, and HK...
  7. prowler

Here is a .22 lr. with hi-cap mag

I just got this SA a month ago it fun to shoot, I am trying to get full auto but still negotiate the price. What do think about this handsome rifle?
  8. prowler

Rought Thompson M1A1 Need help!

I just acquiring a Thopmson M1A1 in form 5 from one of the LE, it is very rought outside, pitting bad, I like to know any one can help me rebuilt this fine machine gun close to original. This Thompson is run very well never have one problems at all accepted look bad from outside. I think the...
  9. prowler

.22LR OR .45 ACP ON MACHINEGUN!

Last Sunday I went to try out Casull 290 Carbine in full auto (I belive the only one ever built and registerd in form 4), the first drum I ran (290 rounds) it run like a dream never have any hick-up, second we loaded and try out the second drum half way true, it start have some problem on the...
  10. prowler

NEED INPUT ON FA CASULL 290

I have an offer from one person to sell me a Casull 290 FA on the form 4, in caliber .22Lr. I would like to get some input on the price of this SMG and how many do they made. I am own one of the SA Casull 290 now it is very high quality gun, I also want this FA too but cannot desire how much I...
  11. prowler

WHAT PARTS DO I NEED FOR THIS RISING?

I bought three machine guns two of them have a problems, one is the Reising it will not fire canNOT even get the firing pin to hit the primer. Anyone can help me let me know what parts am I missing and what year of this one was made? Here are the pictures.
  12. prowler

Anyone have scematic for Reising?

I have recieved my Rising model 50 today, very disappoint it a lot of the internal parts are missing and will not fire, I am looking to ordering all of the parts which missing but I did not know what parts are miising because I did know much about this mg. Anyone can help me I am very...
  13. prowler

NEED SCHEMATIC FOR RISING

14. prowler

Question on Sten MK II

A few months back I bought a Sten MK II with CATCO tube, it was misfeed all the times, I did try to change out the mag. ( I have about 50 of them) never have one that work right. The bolt was hit at the left side of the case and cuase misfire, finally one of the tip on the bolt bronken off...
  15. prowler

Found Reising at Fort Knox Need Help!

I just made agreement with one of former dealer in Louisville, Ky to transfer a Harington & Richardson Reising model 50 with have four magazine, case and some other things S/N 105XX gun is look like new but the case look very old. I did agree to pay $5,000.00 but did not pay him yet due, to his...
  16. prowler

FNC covertion comoany in VA.

Anyone know this company or have any experinces with the FNC convertion http://www.SSGKnives.com/ ? I plan to send my FNC to have them do it. Curtis cannot do it this year. I plan to go to Fourth annaul UZI Shoot in AZ.
  17. prowler

Auto sear for FNC.

I bought a Belgian FNC two months ago it imported by Howoo Distrbuting in MD with a side folding stock. Thinking to get an auto sear, someone told me it have to install by qualify gunsmith, restamp and regster as a machine gun. I look at the price of auto sears it cost between $3,800.00 to...
  18. prowler

Price for FNC

I got to see one of the FNC caliber .223 today, when one of the peson walk in and told me he want t6o sell this rifle, I did know how much anyone have idea the price plese let me know. It is new condition with box and complete instruction, made in Belgium. Is it worth $800.00?
  19. prowler

Got Sten MK II, It jammed.

I have received a Sten MK II (CATCO) yesterday, went out the range to try it out very disappointed, it jammed ervery 2 or tree rounds, the ammo did not feed well, it cought between feeding ramp the bolt, bolt hit midle of the cartridges. Anyone have ideas what should I do to fix this problem...
  20. prowler

Price for Reising

I have some extra play money left, found two reising one at Vector Arms, missing a fin for $4,900.00 and other on the Auction Arms for $6,900.00 I did know the different are. Anyone can tell me which one is better on price wise and what the different be tween the two...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter