Search results

1. prowler

IMI Uzi Pistol- Would you want one?

Yes, I do have one, thinking to sell it but I did not know when.
  2. prowler

Restore Thopmpson MG

Mechanical is fine, running great, barrel came loose sometime, I believe this M1a1 was in the fire and someone put it together I will post some pictures today.
  3. prowler

Restore Thopmpson MG

I have Thompson M1A1 in form 3 it need to be restore to original, anyone know who do this type of work, please let me know. Thanks
  4. prowler

picked this up recently

Congrats! Very nice collection.
  5. prowler

Ranges that allow full auto - how about a list?

You can add one more here: Sam's Gun Shop, Inc & Indoor Range 1822 N. Main Street Pocatello, ID 83204 www.samsgunsinc.com We are welcome everyone from UZI TALK
  6. prowler

Top 10 Concealed Carry Guns

I have PPK and PPK/s in .22lr. both are very accurate I love them, but the PPK Stainless I have it's too heavy and have some sharp corner at the grip frame hurting my fingers while I was shooting it, I sold it a few weeks ago. I rather have Sig P238 if I want any .380ACP.
  7. prowler

Top 10 Concealed Carry Guns

My Glock 27 not in the top 10, npw I have to change to 26. Shme! SHAME!!!
  8. prowler

Thanks Reising Haters

I love my Reising, never have any problem since I got it two or three years ago.
  9. prowler

The M3 Greese Gun

I got form 4 approved on wenesday and pick up my Gease gun the same day inspect weded carefully, did not find any new weling on mine, my Grease gun have balck paint look original not parkerrized like I see on the picture of your. The only thing it made it look kind of bad, it on the bolt have...
  10. prowler

Thompson MG to rebuilt.

I don't have any problems at all for waiting as long as he get the job done right, I have to wait for over six months to get my L C Smith rebuilt, and waiting for four months now to have othe MG transfer form NFA Dept.
  11. prowler

Thompson MG to rebuilt.

Please let me know his web site address. Thanks
  12. prowler

Thompson MG to rebuilt.

I got a M1A1 Thompson all rusted and pitted need to be resurface upper receiver and restamp. Please let me know who can do this type of work. MG in form 3.
  13. prowler

Arsenal Inc’s AK's Quality or Crap?

Best AK in the market. I own a few of them.
  14. prowler

The M3 Greese Gun

I just talk to the seller, he is one of the city prosecuter in our city, I also know his father too. He said in 1968 when the government have an amnesty program let everyon registerd NFA gun, he could not find the manufacture which is Guide Lamp stamped under part of the gun, he call ATF they...
  15. prowler

The M3 Greese Gun

WHAT IS ALL ABOUT? PLEASE BE SPECIFIC ON THE COMPLAIN.
  16. prowler

The M3 Greese Gun

Paid the owner up front for the Greese Gun/M3. Look at the form 4, it kind of surprise me, unknown manufacture, USA and have two serial number one is on the reciever and other it on trigger guard, both serial number are listed on form 4. The M3 have a small navy sumbol stamped on the tube and...
  17. prowler

Which one should I buy?

Cannot make up your mind why do't you get the all?
  18. prowler

How to price my FNC?

Money is tight, I just bought a greese gun M3 for 12.5g otherwise I will take it.
  19. prowler

The M3 Greese Gun

I inspected my, it all original and have good weding on all entire gun, it is heavy.
  20. prowler

Form 4 turnaround time?

Six months still pending for my customer, It took 3 weeks on form 3.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter