Recent content by wtrski76

1. W

Alamo W-Max STL File and 3D Modeling

I am the designer and original producer of these. Tom (VegasSMG) was the only distribtor/seller. As far as I know, the last batch was sold to Practical Solutions. I don't know if they currently have stock.
  2. W

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Received S/N 00002 yesterday. It is perfection in every way.
  3. W

Is this .45 kit legit

The 22rd promags for .45 Uzi actually work really well, and they're relatively cheap.
  4. W

Info on Pro.ag UZI 45acp 22rnd mags

all of the 22rd promags I bought new for the Uzi 45 kit work perfectly.
  5. W

ILWT Tri-Lug barrels are back!

These are excellent barrels, I have 3. Excellent service as well from ILWT.
  6. W

Uzi with 45 Bolt questions

It will run faster in .45 than 9mm. I really like shooting the uzi in .45.
  7. W

CF-W bolt Where to get one

The A bolt is shorter so it can run in the M11A1, converting it from .380 to 9mm, whereas the standard bolt is for the M11/9 only. It is, however, possible to run the A bolt in the M11/9 using the correct guide rod, ejector rod and spring. One caveat is that there will be a gap behind the bolt...
  8. W

MAN FINDS UZI SMG

Looks like a standard 10.25" SMG barrel to me
  9. W

Screwed up suppressor...

Do yourself a favor and buy a fixed 1/2-28 or whatever your thread pitch is end cap. You remove the piston and associated end cap, and replace it with the fixed barrel mount end-cap. This way, it's easy to tell in a second what your can is set up for.
  10. W

M11/Nine woes

Don't know if it is the same issue, but I was having a similar problem with a max-31k. Brass was ending up behind the bolt somehow. Sent it to Lage and he installed a different type extractor and ejector and it has worked 100% since then.
  11. W

M10a1 max-10/45 classic fitment problems

Is that a Stephenville, TX MAC? Could it be that since those were spot welded, they have those tabs in the back? Even if they were completed or re-welded by SWD or someone else, I would think that they might still have the tabs. I have never studied or handled a TX MAC, but that's my best guess.
  12. W

Congratulations Dave - Nice article in NRA magizine

Can someone provide a link to the online version?
  13. W

In Lead We Trust Mac Barrels Available for Backorder

Excellent barrels - I own 3 of them.
  14. W

AR-15 Sbr logo Removal question

Lasers have a specific focal length and before and beyond that point, the laser has dramatically less effect on whatever you are trying to burn. Set the focal point to no deeper than the desired etch depth. The capability to set the burn depth probably depends on the quality of the machinery and...
  15. W

Got my CF-W9mmA in the mail today

Has anyone jeweled theirs yet? Now THAT would really be something!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter