Recent content by the brass man

1. the brass man

Dura coat/bake

try this site for cheap templates, and I use duracoat only, nothing else. Chris http://catalog.bulldogarms.com/
  2. the brass man

Well, I brought her home last night....

I have one exactly the way you describe there Deadline, and it sits in th safe fully assembled. My lower looks just like yours, pebblegrain stock and all, it is in the same condition that it was when I bought it, I haven't done anything to it, and she is a sweet shooter. Don't be scared...
  3. the brass man

Got my Lee 6 cavity mold today.

Jim, just watch out for the sprue(sp?) on the bottom of the steel sprue cutter, I had them before and they screwed up the top of the molds. Chris
  4. the brass man

They did it again!

DUDE!!! you suck:jester Very nice looking parts set, cant wait to see that put together. Chris BTW, where did it come from, and how much?
  5. the brass man

Where to get a COMPLETE Uzi kit

cole distributing has uzi kits for 150 in good shape, and 180 in excellent shape. Chris
  6. the brass man

How many in the safe????????

In the safe, a "few", out for home protection, Winchester 1300 hammer down on an empty chamber, tube 1 shy, with a full side saddle of 6 S&B tactical buckshot, and whatever I am carrying that day, usually either a Sig228, Glock 17, or Taurus PT92, or my home built 1911. And the safe us ALWAYS...
  7. the brass man

(AK-47 Talk) Should I be ashamed.....

DUDE!!!!!!!!! freakin SWEET!! that looks so nice. I just called arms of america and ordered a bunch of flats, hope they get here in good time if they are a spin off of joeken. I wonder how long it will take the powers that be to get an AK talk going. where else can you get inexpensive...
  8. the brass man

1919a4 removal of back plate???

have you tried the BFH approach yet? might work. Chris edit to fix mi bad spelings
  9. the brass man

UZI Talk Hats now available!

Money sent via paypal for 1 hat. Chris
  10. the brass man

AK folder question

Very nice, and the lines look clean. how is the lock up? good and tight? Chris
  11. the brass man

AK folder question

I dont see why figure "B" will not work as long as they are the same front to back and top to bottom (dimensions). word of advice on the underfolder: you may want to drill a couple holes in the bottom of the receiver for the pins that hold the U/F mechanism together and study the assembly...
  12. the brass man

Holly Hell ! ! !

pop those pins out!!!!!!!
  13. the brass man

Holly Hell ! ! !

Deadline, take a punch that is just under the diameter of the barrel pin, and cut it about 1/4 inch from where it tapers to the handle, and cut the handle until it is about 3/4 inch long. take a piece of 1-1 1/4 inch pipe for the other side, mill/file/grind out for your trunnion/rear sight...
  14. the brass man

Yugo AK flat?

try bent metal, they do the folded channels, I had one that was for the Yugo, but you have to cut ALL the holes. That can be, and was a royal pain in the ass, but is possible. chris

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter