Recent content by raexcct2

1. R

WTB VALMET TOP COVER WITH OR WITHOUT SCOPE MOUNT RAIL

I am looking to buy a Valmet top cover with or without scope mount top cover like in the picture I am posting. I thought I had one but forgot the auction ending time and fellow Uzitalk member Ruddiger won the auction. Good on his part.
  2. R

IWI store has Galil parts

IWI website no longer has spare parts for the legacy Galils on it’s website
  3. R

Any interest in new production Galil .308 magazines?

I would buy your Galil mags whether they are 20, 25 or 30 rounds, straight or curved but I do want milled front and rear tabs unless you can show that a front punched out tab is strong enough as a milled front tab. Honestly, I just want quality US made magazines for my Galil and Valmet.
  4. R

Ok. Now you have me. Glad I found this thread courtesy of a member here who is also on the FAL FILES. Your Valmet M76 mags are in .223?
  5. R

I just found this thread and it couldn’t have come at a greater time. I was contemplating selling my .308 Galil and .308 parts kits due to the ridiculous magazine prices. Same reason why I am selling my Valmet M76. I have a converted M14 20 round magazine that has front and rear magazine tabs...
  6. R

RS Regulate Galil ACE rails - progress

Awesome. I don't really want to buy a Galil Ace as I have several of the earlier Galils.
  7. R

Galil freefloat build with optics mount

I like it. I used a modified B&T Sako RK95 rail years ago on a Galil switch barrel build but that handguard was expensive and heavy. Hope this one is neither.
  8. R

RS Regulate Galil ACE rails - progress

Will you be making handguards for the earlier generation of Galils (AR, ARM)?
  9. R

South African R series of weapons information thread (lots of pictures)

Thanks for the picture. Do you have the dimensions (length) of the R6 gas tube?
  10. R

South African R series of weapons information thread (lots of pictures)

Double Post. I can't delete this post.
  11. R

Ironwood Designs Galil wood AR and ARM handguards.

Thanks. I've got some wood handguards that look live they've been to hell and back. Replacements would be awesome.
  12. R

Ironwood Designs Galil wood AR and ARM handguards.

Nothing is showing on their web site.
  13. R

Genuine-Militaria.com?

Yes, you are right. I was searching for them as Genuine_Militaria.com and they have a user id of Genuine-Militaria_com Thanks again.
  14. R

Genuine-Militaria.com?

Looks like they are no longer on Gunbroker.com
  15. R

R4 handgaurds, handgrips, stocks and gastube

Wildcard, I sent you a PM on the FAL FILES with my order.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter