Recent content by ProudCR

1. P

Semi-Uzi build Done.

Uzi pic Here are two pics of my Uzi semi-auto with a black oxide finnish.
  2. P

Semi-auto barrel ?

I am just about 100 % done now with my assembly and have what I think is my last question. Does the barrel have to be attached permanently? Or is removeable OK? Any help on this would be appreciated. TIA ProudCR:) PS- When I am completely finnished I can post all the ifs ands or buts of what it...
  3. P

Semi-Uzi build Done.

Kit finnish? Pa.Patriot, what is wrong with Black oxide? What is the recomended finnish? Black oxide is cheap and easy for me to get done. The receiver from D&D is already sand blasted and the rest of the parts look like an OD greenish sand blasted finnish. I figured I would just sand blast all...
  4. P

Semi-Uzi build Done.

Pic test. Trying to post a pic without a link.
  5. P

Semi-Uzi build Done.

Uzi pic of build before finishing. This is a link to a pick of my semi Uzi before I refinish it. I'll post one again after it is refinished. I think I got the pic posting down now.
  6. P

Semi-Uzi build Done.

Well it's almost done. I still have to put a finnish on it. I think i will sand blast every thing and then black oxide it. I didn't get to test fire yet because it has a QD wood stock. So this brings me to a few questions. 1- Is there an easy legal way to make the QD stock not QD? 2- The OAL is...
  7. P

Second chance for Star marked 32rd mags!

Missed purchase I'm still new at this and missed the boat on this group buy. Count me in on the next group buy. TIA ProudCR:)
  8. P

Sarco kit / Sarco Receiver Buil ?'s

Build ?'s Thanks for clearing up the model "A" thing. I wasn't sure if it was a different firearm that would not have interchangeable parts. The pics of the completed receiver really look good. Did GI also modify your lower? Or is that done somewhere else? Sarco's origonal IMI semi- receiver...
  9. P

Sarco kit/ Sarco receiver. Thanks Karl. I think I get the picture. My Sarco kit is not a semi-auto. I will take your advice and information and see what may be most feasible for me. I am sure that I can do it either way (receiver types). I think I will have to investigate more of the difference...
  10. P

Hello all. New guy here trying to figure out how to assemble/build a semi-auto compliant Uzi. I have allot of questions and have been searching here allot for the answers. I found some answers, but am not familiar enough with this weapon to be sure that I am correct. So instead of assuming, I...
  11. P

Sarco Uzi Kit - Is this worth $200? [Large pics]

Sarco Kit. I have been eye balling those kits in SGN now for about a year. I finally decided to get one last week. I called and ordered the middle grade kit for $154.00. I work about 7 miles from their show room so I went there and picked it up. Most of my parts look almost new. My HG's are a...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter