Recent content by New Hampshire SMG

1. N

HK MP5 Platform (transferable full auto options)

To everyone on this thread. Thank you for all the insight regarding the HK MP5 line (legal transferable full auto options). I'm always impressed by the professionalism of the Uzi talk forum members. Take care everyone!! Cary
  2. N

Thank you for the clarification on #2 and #4
  3. N

Thank you for the response
  4. N

Thanks Matt I appreciate all your insight
  5. N

Thank you Villafuego & Colossians I will check on the trigger pack manufacturer
  6. N

Hello Everyone I’m looking for some input from the group on the HK MP5 platform. Specifically, the three legal transferable full auto options. From a versatility standpoint, I have for the most part eliminated the registered receiver (#4 Listed). Can anyone on this forum provide any guidance or...
  7. N

Tax Stamp Received

Thank you sir. Foam = display pad
  8. N

Tax Stamp Received

Thank you sir. The full auto A2 in this configuration was hard to find. New in box
  9. N

Tax Stamp Received

Thank you sir
  10. N

Tax Stamp Received

Tax Stamp Received!! Hello Everyone, Just got the tax stamp back on my Colt M16A2/M203 Check Cashed 7/12/17 Approved 2/21/18 Stamp In Hand 3/17/18 :50_cal :mg
  11. N

A little help finding someone to work on an Uzi..

John Andrewski (link below). Phone: 1.603.630.0290 Fax: 1.603.628.7663 E-Mail: johncandrewski@gmail.com John is an extremely talented UZI SMG gunsmith. Has done all my NFA work :uzi http://stingray-andrewsk-primary.hgsitebuilder.com/home
  12. N

Finally got a Model B Uzi!

Congrats on the model B. Have fun with it :uzi :uzi
  13. N

Mini Uzi barrel length

Welcome to the forum!
  14. N

Mini Uzi barrel length

Please see the attached picture From the tip of the barrel to the top of the barrel nut 1 5/8"
  15. N

Uzi 9mm 40 Round IMI Magazine

So I received three of the 40 round uzi mags from USBS. The only issue I can see is the stops are out of position ~1". Just an FYI

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter