Recent content by mike_phoenix

1. mike_phoenix

What optics do you run on your uzi?

Thanks for sharing and showing the way ;)
  2. mike_phoenix

What optics do you run on your uzi?

A Burris Fastfire as well on a topcover built by Richard from BWE Firearms. I love how it co-witness with the iron sights.
  3. mike_phoenix

Extended Uzi mag?

I think two 25 round mag won't be too long and make a good 45rd mag. Also, if it doesn't work two 32 rounders aren't damaged. The Uzi drums are expensive.
  4. mike_phoenix

Extended Uzi mag?

I plan to bind the two springs together to make one spring.
  5. mike_phoenix

Extended Uzi mag?

Has anyone tried building an extended Uzi mag with welding two 25 round mag together? Does it work? Is it reliable?
  6. mike_phoenix

Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

As brenbuilds said, he was a true Uzi guru. I'm fortunate to have purchase a Full-auto build from him for my registered bolt.
  7. mike_phoenix

Value of vector uzi drum

I would say under $360 since you can buy a 100-round Beta drum here. https://store.avguns.com/magazines-drums/drum-mags/beta-mag-uzi-9mm-100-round-drum-magazine/
  8. mike_phoenix

Best M/10 9mm mags and suppressor?

Can the locking rings be added to the original 2 stage Mac10 Sionic suppressor?
  9. mike_phoenix

Registered Bolt Question

I use the standard Winchester white box from Walmart, Federal Eagle, PMC, or any other name brand I can find at a decent price. I don't use a buffer, just the standard recoil spring.
  10. mike_phoenix

Registered Bolt Question

I also have a B&G bolt. I would just enjoy it as is. Go back to an original spring to clear your issues. It may be easier to and press your own 9mm ammo to slow it down a bit. You could also get a suppressor for a different feel. To me the suppressor smoothes out the feel in full auto. Long...
  11. mike_phoenix

BWE receiver for build

I received a receiver from BWE in 2017 that is being used for my registered bolt.
  12. mike_phoenix

RILEY DEFENSE RAK-47

Has anyone bought this gun? https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=137677 Are they good?
  13. mike_phoenix

Can a Full size registered bolt be made to swap between mini and full size Uzi?

I have a registered UZI bolt and heard it can be cut down to fit in the mini UZI and still be used for the full size UZI. I'm not interested in messing with a very well running registered bolt. (Not broken and no need to fix). I heard the FA Mini UZIs run fast. I would also think the reduced...
  14. mike_phoenix

Transferable Uzi or M11?

In original form the UZI wins hands down. You need the Lage aftermarket accessories to place the Mac on the UZI level. As Battering Ram NIB mentioned you should also consider the Mac10/45. With the Mac10/45 you can shoot 45acp swap out your upper and place Lage Suomi 9mm upper on and shoot 9mm...
  15. mike_phoenix

.45 to 9mm mag adapter issue

I couldn't get mine to work with different mags and/or different mag catch. If you want to shoot 9mm in your Mac10/45, I suggest you get the Lage Suomi upper for your Mac10.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter