Recent content by mhpdblue

1. M

Charles Erb Sterling Mk 4- on a form 4....whats a fair price?

I am think of selling my Charles Erb Mk4- its on a form 4. I was wondering what a fair price would be as GunBroker is all over the place and I haven't seen one on STG for a while. I am retiring in a few months and need the $$ for a house. Thanks Blue:)
  2. M

proper sling

All three that my department bought back in the day came with web M1 carbine slings
  3. M

Took The Beretta 38A Out For A Test Run---I LOVE This Gun!

:) keep it and :twoguns..otherwise if u sell ii eventually u will :bang
  4. M

Class 3 WWII Relics - No Paperwork

Umm..we we told by ATF agents at a safe streets seminar a few years ago that while they can't release owner info on NFA items as its tax info they would tell you if the ite, was good to go (aka registered) or not good to go..... if they can't find it or its unregistered...that's where the...
  5. M

Class 3 WWII Relics - No Paperwork

that's if ATF can find the paperwork...back then they usually just gave you a stamp and a letter..not a whole form like today
  6. M

difference in the Sterling kits between Numrich and Apex ??

who just sells SMG barrels?
  7. M

Sterling Mk 8 - "the holy grail of Sterling machine guns"

Or Ebay or Amazon. I my copy a few years ago for about 60 or 65 bucks off Ebay.-
  8. M

Experimental Sterling article

The 7.62 design pops up every now and then on someone's website. It was a contingency design for after the bomb dropped.
  9. M

Fiber Optic Front Sight for Sterling Mk4

I would be up for one
  10. M

CZ 75B Omega Urban Grey - any owners out there?

You'll like it. :)CZ 75b's are great guns . They are really the only DA/SA auto I like.
  11. M

Self Defense Loads for 9mm Uzi

I have run PMC starfire 124 HP's in a few SMGs without issue....a G18, a sterling and a SW 76
  12. M

Need RG 63 Ejector System

or try ebay....
  13. M

Anyone own a Ruger Bearcat or Shop keeper? How do you like it?

I had an old bearcat with the regular handle that i carried in my duty bag for dispatching critters. i liked it.
  14. M

Polish PPS-43C 7.62x25mm conversion to 9mm

Wasn't the PPSH 43 design copied more or less for the German Dux 53/59 or whatever it was called after the war in 9mm? Didn't the Finns make a copy in 9mm?
  15. M

Beretta Model 950 BS .25 Auto Jetfire

:bangThey r not fond of dry firing either. Ask me how i know lol

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter