Recent content by macguy

1. M

Question and clarification about MAC's tax stamp(s)

The answer is ' yes " macgut
  2. M

Will MAC uppers need to be serialized?

No, as it stands NOW MAC uppers " DO NOT NEED to have a SERIAL NUMBER " The Macguy
  3. M

M11/9 45acp upper?

M11/9 45 upper: Sure it could be done, I / we have turned M11/9 bolts into M12 closed bolts. the process is expensive, and takes a lot of time. Turning a M11/9 upper into an M11/45? If you are serious, your next trip to Las Vegas, look me up and we can see what it will take ...............macguy
  4. M

PLEASE HELP Texas mac with no logo?

Reply to Help Texas mac no logo: The first frames used to build the first Texas Macs, were from the first RPB auction. The Cobray logo was obtained by W. Daniels who got the rights to build the M11/9 that was under development, as well as the rights to built the M11 sized firearms, J...
  5. M

SMG's, SBR's and Semi-Auto's

Starvingboy...... you are right, not coherent, not a site user, not a 21 century person.
  6. M

TheColtCollector Not advertising, just trying nto render aid where it might be need
  7. M

# 13, computers are not my thing and if I up set by my lack of knowledge ........oops gun is what I know
  8. M

reply to stroke Yes!, it is possible, I am having a stroke,m them the parts and information will to lost to all who might need it.
  9. M

PARTS, parts & more parts

mac guy; over years I have build many a Reising SBR and repaired a large number of SMG's. During this time I have obtained spare parts, and along with two SBR, are being offered for sale. For Information and parts contact mac guy at this site, I check this site twice a week.
  10. M

Mac 11 weld kit + Flux Core welder

The welder should be fine, it will be your skill using the welder , make sure you use the proper heat setting to get a good deep weld. macguy
  11. M

Magazines, Calif. State Trooper Reising carry box's, spare parts and knowledge that I am not afraid to share . Have built Reising from scrap metal and made them work. So look me up some time ..........I am "macguy" look for me on uzi talk :Mac" form. ............. or here if there are any...
  12. M

Largest MAC Collection ? in US

This is to the Ingram owner who requires a safety for his Texas Mac pistol. This part is out of stock, a safety similar to the one in the open bolt pistols could be made to work in your firearm macguy
  13. M

Jmacken37; Just to pull your exhaust, I can't drive a M!ATAS, I am forced to drive a GT350 macguy
  14. M

Plodder; Yes it is, more or less R.J. Stepan
  15. M

Texas Mac 10 extractor: To owner of a TX Mac who wanted an extractor for his .45acp; Well I did check and I do have a cast extractor, it may need to be fitted to your upper. If it is stilled required contact me at spymaster@netzero.net and we can try arrange to...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter