Recent content by Knife Wounds

1. K

New uzi smg owner. Is it OK to be not impressed?

I’ve been holding off on getting a m11 and instead wanting an Uzi. Sounds like I should reconsider haha. Congrats on your awesome gun. It’s got history, parts availability, and I bet it’s fun as hell to shoot. Did you really want an Uzi? Part of this hobby is getting what you want if you’re...
  2. K

Full-size UZI full auto mag dump

That didn’t take long.
  3. K

I’m I the only one that wants a Mac90?

Well it would look cool and cost too damn much to shoot it. How about 7.62x39 instead.
  4. K

RPD semi conversion with a REAL adjustable trigger system~

This is awesome and a much better solution than the striker fired trigger groups that are most common. My striker fired gun gives me about 5% weak primer strikes so it’s definitely a big range toy for experienced shooters. Awesome fabrication skills here, thanks for sharing!
  5. K

Got Your Lage MAX-10/15 Yet?

Is the 7.62x39 upper that takes AK mags going to be a thing?
  6. K

My new Sten

Where the range pics?
  7. K

7.62x39 upper.

Hope it works awesome. I built one, sanded the bullet guides into one giant single guide. Took it shooting and forgot the allen wrench to adjust the gas block with so it would not cycle. Need to take it back out.
  8. K

Duracoat Parkerizing Match

Is it bad to suggest some ceracoat or spray it with black epoxy from a can?
  9. K

Uzi Bayonet

I picked up one from DSArms, but I am not a fan of the plastic scabbard. Anyone know where I can find a metal scabbard that will fit the uzi blade?
  10. K

Uzi in Venezuela :)

I like the America AT4 rocket launcher. Pretty slick. Now what the hell were they doing over there.
  11. K

Max 11/15 Cry Havoc setups done.

Very sweet man, thanks for sharing. Let us know how it holds up to all the full auto fire.
  12. K

Parts are drying up

Yes they totally raised their prices. Gotta love supply and demand.
  13. K

Parts are drying up

I had actually emailed Numrich asking where the barrels came from, I was trying to avoid Green Mountain. They replied back they are made in USA from California if that gives anyone here a clue what kind of liberal barrels they are selling.
  14. K

Parts are drying up

The Numrich website says on hold is nothing to worry about, that all orders have that status until they are shipped. Whats a good number of kits for spare parts for an uzi smg? It sounds like these guns dont break anything and just wear out recoil springs.
  15. K

Parts are drying up

The Numrich website says on hold is nothing to worry about, that all orders have that status until they are shipped.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter