Recent content by JJ1234567

1. JJ1234567

Trigger pin walking out while firing Max11/15

I wondered about that, but it straighted out ok (I Think) - Ive tried to bend the trigger retaining spring back into shape, I am going to the range this weekend to test. Fingers crossed. If it doesnt work, Ill just order a new one, along with the improved Lage safety, and snag another recoil...
  2. JJ1234567

PDX - I assure you, I do not touch this things FCG without that page being open! Richard, thanks for the thoughts, looking at the picture on your website, vs what I pulled out, I think youre probably right that it is not putting enough tension on the pin. https://imgur.com/a/4BLJTQB Can...
  3. JJ1234567

Figured Id ask here first before bothering Richard - I have the IRM Max11/15. It started out fine, but now I cant get through a mag without the trigger pin walking itself out, which causes the safety to pop up, and then the whole thing jams up, even if I put the pin back. I have to take...
  4. JJ1234567

paypal gift and gun broker

Paypal will typically side with the buyer. On the gift side, its 50/50 if they will try to come for your or them if the CC is reversed. The block is probably a solid idea until you have resolution.
  5. JJ1234567

Used Sabre Market?

Just don't be this delusional guy: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/794136696
  6. JJ1234567

Ingram Mac-10 on Armslist

Yup! Everything has 3 prices: - The " I wanna sell it in 10 minutes price" - The "I wanna sell it this month price" - and the "My wife told me I have to sell it price" That guys is definitely on the latter.
  7. JJ1234567

Optics suggestion for MP5

Primary Arms is still the best bet for something reasonable. Ive had one of theirs on my M11 for 5 years now, no issues, holds zero. The new ones even have better battery life. Cant go wrong.
  8. JJ1234567

My soul for a counter

I had to sign for mine - but there was a really bad snow storm that day, so UPS cancelled the delivery. I called the hub, and went and hung out in their parking lot. The truck that had my box got back at 8pm. Worth the wait.
  9. JJ1234567

My soul for a counter

So - side question. All the photos I show have the upper with the retaining pin sitting flush ( I think ), what are you guys using? Mine has a solid half inch of extra pin.
  10. JJ1234567

Lage number came up

Check one of the numerous threads devoted to it...
  11. JJ1234567

My soul for a counter

#146 on original list, got my request to decide which style I want 10 minutes ago. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!
  12. JJ1234567

My soul for a counter

It is - but folks are getting off the tracks on occasion.
  13. JJ1234567

My soul for a counter

You meant 146 right?
  14. JJ1234567

To drill or not to drill...Max 11/15

The threads kept stripping out - not backing out. Even Richard said that it was odd to have that happen when he sent me my second one. Im probably just inept.
  15. JJ1234567

To drill or not to drill...Max 11/15

Im on my 3rd replacement attachment bolt and holder block thing. They keep threading out, Im probably doing something wrong, but for now, Id just assume leave it be rather than swap.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter