Recent content by JIMBO

1. JIMBO

UZI Carrying Cases are here!

Hello Mike, thanks for the reply and glad to hear about your good health! I am really interested in ordering one of the black shoulder rigs for the Uzi pistol from you. Are you able to post a picture of the rig ? By the way is it a vertical weak side shoulder rig similar to the Bianchi X15 ...
  2. JIMBO

UZI Carrying Cases are here!

Mike- Has there been any kind of recent update on the availability of the shoulder holster rigs for the UZI Pistol ? The ETA of the shoulder rig and price would be much appreciated, thanks for your great products and customer service. Jim
  3. JIMBO

M1 carbines to be available from CMP

The rare ones will be picked off by the top brass. Any M1 carbine is a rare M1 carbine in my house.
  4. JIMBO

Considering Selling my 45 Uzi

bagsjr That is one nasty looking SPAS you have there, many bad guys would wet their pants well before the first shot. Just the site of a weapon has stopped many bad situations flat:ak :50_cal :fal :aug
  5. JIMBO

Considering Selling my 45 Uzi

bagsjr If you don't mind me asking, what were the other guns you were thinking of selling now that you have chosen to keep that good ol' classic .45 of yours? It really is a beauty and if you have lots of Uzi's then by all means put that safe queen away. If it's not rusty now after nearly 20...
  6. JIMBO

Having a problem with my Grease Gun lower on the Uzi it fires two or more shots like

That could become a safety issue with a range master if you happened to be shooting at a "semi only" location such as a range, wouldn't it ? Not to mention, a safety issue anyway ? Vector would probably like to correct it for you or maybe suggest to you how to do it. Best Regards:)
  7. JIMBO

Order your UZI Talk t-shirts!

cookie Can you put me on the waiting list ? I would be happy to take 3 black tees in size 3XL as soon as they are available. Thanks a lot, JIMBO
  8. JIMBO

Order your UZI Talk t-shirts!

Cookie This may be wishful thinking but you don't happen to have any XXXL tees in any color (black hopefully) lurking around under your desk there do you ? Unfortunately I have been away from the forum for a while with computer and physical health problems. Thanks for letting me know. JIMBO
  9. JIMBO

outdoor channel 2 shows tonite

Come come now. How bad can it be to have a gun show hosted by a couple of good ole boys? They even have segments on gun values, trick shooting and some info regarding things in Washington DC. Shooting Gallery does rock although the host does leave a little to be desired. After all, American...
  10. JIMBO

New UZI Talk t-shirts!

Dave Thaanks for the heads up. I will be interested in Black in 3XL if available, even a Gray if there was one. Thanks again.
  11. JIMBO

New UZI Talk t-shirts!

cookie Did you say that you had some tees in 3XL in Black ? If not can you tell me what you have in black ? Thanks. JIMBO
  12. JIMBO

Howard Stern's an UZI lover!

Honestly Dustin, if you have heard him say that you are right, I'm not questioning you, he just seems to me he could be part of the lunatic left, you know the kind. If he is a shooter/collector more power to him, my appologies.
  13. JIMBO

Dear Uzi (Abby)

My only concern at the moment is that you say you feel ashamed for doing it. You may need a little counceling to get rid of that feeling, otherwise you describe yourself as a totally healthy American man. I say go for what makes you happy within the confines of the law...life is too short...to...
  14. JIMBO

Howard Stern's an UZI lover!

Knowing Howard Stern, he was probably blowing smoke. He was probably saying that if crazy Mike has a gun range in his house, I'll grab my Uzi and come on over. Not in a million years.
  15. JIMBO

Got to cuddle my baby today!

Looks like the passing out of cigars is in order...or is that when you take possession ?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter