Recent content by harrissr

1. H

Vector arms V53 pistol???

I have one that when I put my f/a pack in, I run it with an ace folding stock ,forward pistol grip , and red dot. the stock sights were off but since I use red dot no problem. it has been one of my favorite uses of the f/a pack runs great , handles great , looks great. runs any and all ammo...
  2. H

Anybody still make am180 drum adaptors for the uzi?

Philip---sorry but no one else can make the adapters at this time . as you well know about 70% of the uzi .22 units can benefit from modifications. even if a .22 unit is running perfectly it does not mean that the unit is at the edge of running eratic. 90% of the running issues with our unit has...
  3. H

PTR-91

with century you may get a good one or a not so good one . the ptr's have a much better reputation and history. overall quality is excellent
  4. H

Welcome to the HK Forum

went to the range the other day with my 51 . you can check out the video on you tube ;" hk 51 day at the range ". doing a 50 rnd drum dump. as you can see the gun is very controllable in 308 on f/a . would provide a direct link but not sure how
  5. H

our drum adapter will work with anything that uses either a vector or subgun ordnance .22 conversion and takes the blackdog uzi mags. don't know what mags the barrel xchange kit uses but if it uses the blackdog uzi mags then our adapter will work . if it does not then it will not . thanks
  6. H

we still make the adapters . they are available from our distributor at bazookabrothers.com videos on the website. check with arch stanton at subgun ordnance. you want his kit or the vector running before you do the drum adapter. 2nd follow instructions as written . 90% of the guys that have...
  7. H

Bump fire stock experience?

my shrike was the one used in the fostech videos from the shoot at knob creek. it dumped a 100rnd belt no problem. my partner has a slidefire on his valkyrie beltfed shrike and his is flawless. i believe that the fostech is a much more quality stock however it costs more . sight picture is a...
  8. H

a and d lage .22 drum adapter uzi talk forum buy

vegas smg thanks for the question. if you look on youtube as well as on some of the bazookabro. esp the older ones that were on the site you will see me standing on the line at knob creek shooting the m11 and the hk, you will see a guy with his uzi standing and you will see a guy with his m16...
  9. H

all of the adapters are recommended to use cci minimags. some of the guns will run with other ammo reliably most will not. mr lage himself has run our units and both the uzi and m11 use blackdog towers that have been modified to feed from the drum. as strobro has stated most of the problem with...
  10. H

do to the cancellation of the spring knob creek machinegun shoot we are going to offer uzi talk members a special buy as promised on our .22 drum adapters for the lage .22 conversion that allows you to use, e and l-- am180 drums on your .22 m11. these are made only for the lage conversion. this...
  11. H

A&D M-11 Drum Adapter

have a reliable customer that just got the new speing for his gun ; said it helped his functioin with ammo other than minimags which it would only run reliably prior to the new speing.
  12. H

A&D M-11 Drum Adapter

the problem with the 220 and the 275 rnd drums is nothing more than a multiplication of the inherent factors of the 165 rnd drum. there are many who run the higher capacity drum with no problems but in our years of extensive testing we have proven time and time again that the 165 rnd drums are...
  13. H

American 180 drums in the Practical Solutions .22 Kit?

we contacted practical solutions some time ago and asked to get one of their adapters and some of their extended mags ( the short one are too short to make an adapter out of) . but never got anything back from them. they said that they were working on the extended mags and that is the last w...
  14. H

HK 51 / 51K

i prefer the ace folder on mine. sturdy lock up, compact and alot better than the hk telescoping stock . built in buffer works well and lasts.
  15. H

A&D M-11 Drum Adapter

get your minimags from natchez . it is the best and the cheapest . i tried the tactical in my unit last week with no probllem but have not done any extensive long term testing. some of the guns run with fed bulk back and some gr with rem gold and some with others. but until i se long term...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter