2. BuffDragon

Max-11/15 on pigs

"poacher cut" that's what we do
  3. BuffDragon

Max-11/15 on pigs

this they're actually filthy animals.
  4. BuffDragon

Max-11/15 on pigs

so I guess last year. cool. hope yall were successful! if I had more pigs at my feeders (like that) I'd be doing the same thing. while not required to give LEO the headsup, its often appreciated which can alleviate some headaches sometimes.
  5. BuffDragon

Max-11/15 on pigs

where was this hunt? if in Texas, you didnt need game warden approval.
  6. BuffDragon

Lage 5/8-24 Barrel to 7/8-9 Adapter

is TROS still around? new barrel probably the best answer.
  7. BuffDragon

Market check, best nightstand 9mm?

+2 plain old Kimber in the nightstand (because I shoot it very well) and a shotgun in the closet just because. I feel a quality (but smaller) flashlight you keep with your HD gun (if not attached) is equally as important. ETA: to answer your question, I have an octane 9 I'm quite happy with...
  8. BuffDragon

M11/22

I forgot about that. pretty good reason to hold your cards closer to your vest.
  9. BuffDragon

WHAT is this?

yeah, I was gonna say "movie gun"
  10. BuffDragon

Form 4 approved

that picture cracks me up. BA be like "I pity tha fool that breaks my POS fake gun....better take care of it Murdock!"
  11. BuffDragon

Form 4 approved

exactly. was trying to remember what show that was in.
  12. BuffDragon

Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG has passed away

damn. didnt know him personally but he was a wealth of knowledge and always ready to chime in, in a positive way (which is sometimes lacking these days).
  13. BuffDragon

Remember that OpticsPlanet deal on 124 gr Winchester 9mm?

I stopped buying from them when they sold me stuff not in stock. then after weeks of "where's my stuff" they said it hadnt come in yet. oh. ok......then cancel my order please.
  14. BuffDragon

First post—Interested in selling—Questions about selling

that's ridiculous. there's multiple online sites (this one included) that have free classified sections. (maybe throw a few bucks to admin for hosting costs if it sells)
  15. BuffDragon

Calico 22 upper

not sure I understand why anyone is interested in a complicated piece of equipment that is seemingly going to have zero support (based on actions to date) IF (big if) it ever actually comes to market. I dont think I've ever seen anyone actually talk about how one of the existing units runs...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter