Recent content by attherange

1. attherange

New Owners for UZI Talk Web Site

Thanks for all you have done Dave! Carlson Comps was given the chance to grow on Uzitalk! I’m grateful for everything. Enjoy your time! Best Greg
  2. attherange

Hard use suppressors for M-16

Agreed Jake and Chris, everything has a self life. I guess when it comes down to a selling point, durability is key. Outside of mil/Leo use, the average shooter (class3) will most likely not intentionally beat the snot out of a $600-$900 can. However, from my limited exposure to the vox, I will...
  3. attherange

Strength and durability are unmatched
  4. attherange

Mines is in jail but have used a demo: energetic armament vox https://youtu.be/z17UQUYzPhQ
  5. attherange

How many Stemple tubes are there?

I know Burgess had 100 and he’s got 19 left. (SW76)
  6. attherange

SW76 aftermarket parts

Thanks all. This was helpful. I will be working on getting a first run T&E parts together. Stay tuned. Greg
  7. attherange

SW76 aftermarket parts

Hello all, So it’s been a while since sold Carlson comps. I had a bunch of changes in my life. That being said, I’m thinking about getting back into SMG production work. I have an opportunity to work with a trusted and talented friend of mine. We are exploring the thought of some after market...
  8. attherange

Good Thoughts/Prayers For Sam Of Practical Solutions

Thoughts and prayers! Godspeed!
  9. attherange

Fun with carlson flash enhancer

I have made a couple 5/8x24 prototypes. There is only 1 30 cal flash enhancer currently on a HK 51B. And yes.....it’s just unnecessary.....lol
  10. attherange

AR-15 Not Ejecting Spent Shell Problem

I would first verify that the bolt is in full battery with a round in the chamber. Heavier buffer with OEM spring is prob going to be your best combo. There is only so much you can do to minimize the recoil pulse from a pistol cal AR platform, nature of the weapon.
  11. attherange

Two totally different designs and functions.....although the principals are related, the dynamics are different.
  12. attherange

Enjoy!!! Might have a 2.0 version soon, with some other stuff.....thinking about getting back into it.
  13. attherange

Installing a M-10 Stock on a Semi Auto Open Bolt MAC-10

BATFE has and continues to contradict its self by reversing rulings that have been already deemed legal/illegal. The question I have is, if the ATF proceeds with indecisive decisions referring to the legalities of particular mechanisms, will they at some point be forced to flatly deny and or...
  14. attherange

Anyone identify this bolt?

I also have one in my OEM .380.
  15. attherange

Modular magwell project.

I don’t think using the take down pin is a bad idea at all, if this is going to be a “one off”..... otherwise your going to run into spec issues fitting other receivers. I almost wonder if drilling and tapping 2 screws (flush) up through the bottom of the front reinforcement tab would save time...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter