What about Vector p93???

flgp52

UZI Talk Supporter
Recently a friend let me shoot his Vector, (I think he said P93) 308cal. He had an HK trigger pac, and this is considered a pistol, yet it has a butt stock.
As you may have gathered I know little in this arena of HK's and Vectors, so I thought y'all might shed some info regarding what HK trigger pac to get so I can switch off to the different Calibers. The 308 was a blast to shoot, but really beat the crap out of my wussie little shoulder. :boohoo Thank you in advance, all info appreciated

az paul

UZI Talk Life Member
You need to get an HK Sear Pack that is registered in three calibers...9mm, .223 and .308. Look on Sturmgewehr.com. They run from $11K to $20K, depending upon whether or not you get a host gun to go with the pack. The host gun itself is another variable in the price. Good Luck!!

tacdrivrnc

The reason is was a pistol yet had a buttstock is because you can put a stock on a pistol AFTER you install the sear pack...but then you have to change it back to pistol configuration when you switch the sear pack to another gun. The reason of getting the vector HK clones as pistols is so that you can have the short barrel machine gun look without having to go to the trouble of SBR'ing a rifle ($200 fed tax and months waiting on paperwork to return...plus havint the barrel cut down, etc. and the gun would need to be engraved....this bypasses all that trouble)...but again, that's only good for when you install the sear and then put the stock on it. Otherwise it's just a big damn pistol that is hard to shoot accurately.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter