SP5K trigger pack help

Combat Vet

UZI Talk Life Member
Hi all, I took out my trigger pack from my SP5K and now I can't get the selector switch to rotate to get it set in again. Any idea s what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks

Kevin

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
When you put the 2nd selector back in, make sure to depress the small lever on top of the pack so that
the 2nd selector goes all the way in and will properly rotate...

Little lever should be black and be about the size of a paperclip...

ccosby

Re seat the trigger pack in the lower and when you install the left side selector make sure it clicks in all the way(as matt said there is a little lever you press in when you install the lever). You should be able to then install the right side lever and rotate.

Combat Vet

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks Ccosby, i believe i have tried that but will try again. The whole trigger pack is tight going in, no play.

Combat Vet

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks guys, finally got it. Not sure if I was pushing on wrong lever or what but it is back together.

Kevin

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
fwiw, it helps to squeeze both selectors together (towards center of the pack) after inserting the levers BEFORE starting to rotate the selectors

Combat Vet

UZI Talk Life Member
PS: the reason i was doing this was to put in a binary trigger pack. I wound up putting the trigger pack in my DJ Getz clone. Just test fired it and works fine. Thanks again for help all.

Kevin

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter