Sage Scar stock

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
I thought some of you were looking for these a while back. Someone (not me or anyone I know) has one for sale on eBay. Starting bid is $450, and no one has bid on it as of me making this post. I just put ac556 in the search.

plumbnutz

I just ordered a brand new one from sage, it is cut for the ac556 and is waiting to get installed as soon as form4 clears. This stock is way more user friendly than the folder.

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
Plumnutz. Be prepared to need to open up the front of the Magwell just a bit to allow the 30 rounders to go in and out. I had to take a few thousandths off the front of mine. You could do it with a file if you don’t have access to a mill...

Openspaces

Must be gone cant find it anymore

The eBay one sold for $400 min bid. (Didn’t sell the first go around at a higher start price) I bought one a few months ago but it was a mini14 version. (Long story on that one) After handling one I wasn’t convinced I needed one anymore. Definitely nice but not $400+ nice for me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter