Price Check - C&S Metal-Werkes 72 Round Uzi Drum Mag

motorgun

UZI Talk Supporter
Does anyone have any recent sale price info for one of these mags in excellent+ condition but without a pouch?

Also interested in going price for a new optics ready (Docter/Noblex mount) full auto Mini Uzi top cover.

Any input appreciated.

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member
I sold my Vector drum last year for $650 (link below). They usually trade for that or maybe a little bit lower. I’ve seen them listed for a lot more but those are just asking prices that probably don’t reflect an actual sale.

My personal opinion is to pass on them unless you “need” it for your collection. I recommend the Taylor Freelance mag extensions for shooting. At $40 they’re pricy too but a lot easier to load, and a lot more bang for you buck. Yes, pun intended on the bang.

Last edited:

delta-10

I had my eye on this top cover linked below but it got absolutely stupid.
Mini-Uzi parts are absolutely drying up. Thankfully there is someone making new stripped covers that can be built up by robbing parts from a full size cover. They don't have the teeth cut in them but at least there's something to work with. I figure I'll just make something work out of one of those. If you decide on a more reasonable price I'd love to talk to you about your cover.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/989917445

motorgun

UZI Talk Supporter
If it was a C&S Uzi drum, you were extremely lucky! Even the Vector drums go for a lot more than that.

Last edited:

emrisg

UZI Talk Life Member
It’s a C&S. It runs so good. I sold my 2 vectors. They worked 90% of the time but not near the quality as the C&S.

motorgun

UZI Talk Supporter
Congratulations, you definitely got a great deal!

I’ve never heard about a C&S drum that wasn’t 100% reliable.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter