Possible Shrike Shipments.

Jimmy2Times

FFL 07/02, UZI Talk Supporter, , --PBR Mafia--
First off this is not a troll post, so don't start in with that BS. There are people on this board who know me and I don't BS. With that being said, Geoff herring posted today on subguns.com that some Shrikes have begun to ship. This is obviously very exciting. He went on to say that he will be putting the ship date page back up on his website. One regular at FA.com has posted that he believes he knows one of the individuals who has received a Shrike, and he named a name. If you want to read about it, go to the Shrike forum on FA.com. I hope this is not yet another hoax ( I really don't believe it is), and I must say that I've had my doubts about the Shrike over the last year. I truly hope for all of you lucky enough to have an M-16 or RDIAS that your day has finally come. Here is the link to the subguns post:

http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/mgmsg.cgi?read=383554

tony k

FFL/C&R
ARES has updated its Production Status web page with info that the first Shrikes have already shipped:
ARES production status web page

Looks like it'll be 6-8 months minimum before backorders are filled. I'm patient. :D

Also, check out the FAQ page that talks about design changes in each of the three generations:
Design evolution FAQ

Last edited:

Deanh

Thank God, an official update.

Now I can wait another 6 months. Be nice to hear from one of the blessed that are suppossed to have recieved theirs.

Not that I don't trust ARES, based on their past promises.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter