OLY ARMS 45 ACP UPPER

STEVE MORGAN

IM WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS EXPERIENCE WITH OLYMPIC ARMS 45 ACP UPPERS? I BOUGHT ONE LAST WEEK ON GUNS AMERICA FOR A DECENT PRICE WITH ONE MAG. ALSO, ANY SOURCE FOR 45ACP UZI MAGS FOR THIS CONVERSION WOULD BE HELPFUL. LET ME KNOW! THANKS ALOT

ratski

UZI Talk Life Member
I have one also, but haven't shot it. Only came with the 10 round mag!

Someone told me that the SOCOM block that is used with the 9mm Sten OLY will work with the unmodified Uzi mags, but damned if I know how.

I'd like to see a good source on the mags or at least someone that can convert the Uzi mags to work.

I have a couple of the .45 Uzi mags but have been real hesitant to put any type of permanent conversion on them, thereby making them useless in the .45 Uzi.

Dave

timspawn

FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
I bought one earlier this year as an SBR. It has the 6.5" barrel with flashider. It came out of a PD in Georgia. It runs great. I also got 10 mags with it. They are UZI mags with the block welded to the back. They hold 15 rounds. I ordered a FA bolt for it to use on my M16. It runs very fast. It is now at Don's Gun Shop getting an integral suppressor and a flat top upper.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter