How fast are non-colt RRs moving?

born_hard

I haven't been checking the boards lately and I wondered how quickly non-colt RRs were selling in the $9k price range?

Thanks for any responses.

subgunner

My observation is that any reasonably priced FA weapon is selling quickly.

A non Colt M16 in the $9K range should move.

born_hard

I bought a few MGs a couple years ago while I was trying to figure out where I want to buy a house. I pulled some money out of the stock market with the purpose that I enjoy shooting, always wanted an uzi and an m-16, and knew that I could have alittle fun while I decided where I want to settle down. I'm in my mid 20's. Anyway, the time has come when I need my down payment money.

I have a EA lower with Gem-Tech Talon 9mm suppressed upper and a 10.5" 5.56 upper that runs perfect. Crossfire mag block, beta drum, burst package, and the lower and upper are mint. It is an awesome package and I hate to give it up.

$10.5k reasonable???

Brian Ski

UZI Talk Life Member
born_hard said:
I bought a few MGs a couple years ago while I was trying to figure out where I want to buy a house. I pulled some money out of the stock market with the purpose that I enjoy shooting, always wanted an uzi and an m-16, and knew that I could have alittle fun while I decided where I want to settle down. I'm in my mid 20's. Anyway, the time has come when I need my down payment money.

I have a EA lower with Gem-Tech Talon 9mm suppressed upper and a 10.5" 5.56 upper that runs perfect. Crossfire mag block, beta drum, burst package, and the lower and upper are mint. It is an awesome package and I hate to give it up.

$10.5k reasonable???

Sounds reasonable to me... If it don't move (which I doubt) you will probably get offers....

v188

An EA for $10.5 (Might) sit for a while. It's a cast receiver and generally is ~ $1000 less than a comparable non-Colt RR. Also, generally people don't want to buy a suppressor, because unless they are in your state, you're now out $800.00 in tax stamps. (2x$200 for RR, 2x$200 for suppresssor).

My guess is you don't make anything, (likely lose) on the suppressor. Sell the RR and upper, as an EA, it'll move relatively quickly at $9K, but at $9.5 not so fast, and at $10K, you'll likely wait quite a while.

Keep the suppressed upper and use it later on a semi AR.

YMMV.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter