Building from kit?

strawman

How hard would it be to build an uzt with a kit useing a finished reciever? Is there any welding involved? Are they as easy to build as an AR-15, or do they require riviets like an AK? I have little to no ability to work metal, but I did assemble my AR. Is the uzi assembly too complex?

w.j.claxon

UZI build

Strawman, welcome to UZItalk
Can't belive no one has back to you in 10 days. so i will, UZI are not hard to build from a[semi-auto finished receiver] you will haveto add the frount &back sights to the receiver,then you need the top cover with cocking nob, At this point i will tell you that you ca't use afull-auto kit,most of the parts will not work!
You need a semi-auto triger group, bolt, barrel,fireing pin assembly,recoil spring, rubber bumper, and barrel nut,stock nut and bolt to hold the stock on. Most of these parts drop right in.
All of these parts can be bought through VECTOR ARMS 270 W.500N N. Salt lake,UT84054 Phone [801] 295-1917 ask for REX Merail or web site; vectorarms.com
hope this helps . w.j.c.shoot

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter