Search results

1. E

I am back, and back on the 22lr upper. M11-33

Since you're not going to produce the BDM version, would you mind posting pictures of the guts? I would love to make my own. It would be a nice addition to my subcal kit.
  2. E

3D printed upper.

AR uppers are printed all the time. Look at companies like Hoffman Tactical. He's pumping out files for 3d printed uppers that uses less and less metal parts. He's getting pretty close to creating a metal-less AR-15.
  3. E

3D Printing Chassis?

I was just spitballing here, and thought that adding the hole/sear to my smg lower wouldn't be a heavy lift. But I see your point.
  4. E

3D Printing Chassis?

This type of design is what's really cooking my noodle. Changing the smg lower to use glock mags and the AR FCG with the third hole seems like an interesting direction.
  5. E

m11/9 fleming .22 upper rework

Lol. Such is life.
  6. E

3D Printing Chassis?

How did that setup work out? As a purely hypothetical question, do you think it is possible to drill the smg receiver to add the AR fcg?
  7. E

Have your beta testers came back with positive feedback? Just curious if your product works better than the original.
  8. E

Did this project come to a screeching halt?
  9. E

Dissecting Lage Upper

Went with the path of least resistance. I'm sure there's an engineering reason why Lage included a rail that long, but when the trigger spring failed, I couldn't take the upper off to analyze the issue without removing the rail, which, while at the range, was a complete pain in the ass. I just...
  10. E

Could A .308 Upper For The Mac Style Family Of RRs Be Designed

Lmao. Nah, I'm a poor, but I've had cool friends.
  11. E

Lol. Well allow me to retort. When the stars and HK parts and bullet weights are aligned and it's the 5th blue moon of the year, the HK is a smooth, controllable shooter as a mag feed 7.62x51 cal automatic. But you are correct. I was never able to get my 10mm running, so I had to pass the...
  12. E

Uh, guess you've never fired the HK-51. Roller locks are magical.
  13. E

3D Printing Chassis?

Interesting thought.
  14. E

3D Printing Chassis?

Thanks for the well thought out post. I can see your concerns, but I feel like the magwell doesn't add to the structural integrity of the frame. I'm a lowly electrical engineer, so metallurgy or structures is certainly not my fortay. I do feel like the forces that are put on the frame are...
  15. E

3D Printing Chassis?

No purpose. Just spitballing. I use the old mags it came with, with no real issues. Would be interesting to have something different without spending an asston of cash.
  16. E

3D Printing Chassis?

Excellent insight. Thanks for the tips!
  17. E

3D Printing Chassis?

My man. So what are your thoughts on my insomnia-led imagination for a 3D printed body for a Glock mag M-11? :twoguns
  18. E

3D Printing Chassis?

Lol. I don't care about the market. If I developed anything, I would drop the files to the public. Not really sure why it would be impossible to transfer, not that I ever plan on getting rid of it. It's steel. The back plate already had to be welded back on. I remember seeing a conversion awhile...
  19. E

3D Printing Chassis?

Not trying to make the AR15 FCG work. Just want the Glock (or whatever) magwell/grip.
  20. E

3D Printing Chassis?

That's my train of thought. Doesn't seem like it would be too complicated. Maybe create an extended selector. Cut the magwell and trigger guard off. Maybe have an extended trigger, like a few mm longer. Stock choices are endless.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter