Search results

1. M

There is a LaFrance Box on GB right now

I'm "that guy" and I didn't buy that pack. But I'm also not scared to talk to the FTB about un-screwing up things that were done back in the day. I really want to convince them to allow us to properly convert all the HTA/Fleming guns that were done with unregistered conversion sears to real...
  2. M

A Sad Update For The Tenko 10-16

That sucks. We have about 50+ priority mail packages that go out daily with almost no issues from our customers. Everything dropped off daily at the PO. Now, my mailman, that's another story... I blame people who mail stuff not requiring signatures. Never do that. With any of them (USPS...
  3. M

$56.85 https://postcalc.usps.com/ Mit Matelske Rugu LLC
  4. M

Use USPS registered mail. Much cheaper than anything else. From New Hampshire to Needy with a $8000 value would be around $50. Mit Matelske Rugu LLC
  5. M

CF-W 9mm “A” bolt wait list

Yes, please! Tom- Just shot you an email about getting another one if these. I think I will have a healthy percentage of all ever made at this rate! Thanks! Mit
  6. M

CFW - 9mmA - First range report. Mixed but optimistic

I bought my second M11A1 strictly so I could have one in each hand! Double the fun!! Mit
  7. M

Selling Price for HK Clone

For what it is worth, a XG3S is a post-ban rifle and needs to comply to 922r, so what you have is probably illegal as it stands now. You might be able to contact PARS and see if yours was brought in before the ban, but I think all that were stamped with the "X" are post ban. The EBO overstamp...
  8. M

I chopded it

Any reason not to just buy this: http://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mini-9mm-side-cocking-upper-4-5-threaded-barrel-12-28/
  9. M

MP5SD Sear Gun With Swing Down Lower Arrives This Week!

To give you a data point Impact had a 51B setup exactly like your SD and it took them forever to sell it. It was advertised for 29k and I imagine it sold for a less. I thought about buying it and demilling the receiver after ATF approval, but I just bought a standalone sear instead. Mit
  10. M

RIP SABRE?

I have a full machine shop and operators that would do the CAM work for free. And I would eat the machine time. I imagine there are others out there besides me. Feel free to PM me. Mit
  11. M

Max-31k prototype

I'm number 12. Jackie says they need 20 to make a run. Come on, there has got to be 8 more people who want this! Thanks!!
  12. M

SOT needed for M11/9 build

I'm thinking about buying a registered flat and was wondering if y'all could recommend a builder to complete it for me? Thanks! Mit Matelske
  13. M

Micro Kit Buy / CNC Warrior Buy for all of us!

I'd like to add my name to the receiver group buy list. If I come up with another $1k before they sell out, I'll buy two! Thanks! Mit

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter