Search results

1. C

source for fullsize full auto 45 bolt

who is USB? I am going on a boat and will be working a few weeks, so my response will be delayed
  2. C

source for fullsize full auto 45 bolt

I have a GG Uzi lower, and a Green mountain 45 barrel. Where can I get bolt? Barrel xchange said he was going to do a run a few years back, but he no longer emails me back..
  3. C

45 bolts $100

tag
  4. C

Vector UZI 22 Mags on Gunbroker

what are they worth $50 a piece? I have 10/12 of the steel Vector mags. But damn I am jelly of the Valmet mag photos some guys post...
  5. C

your thoughts on selling some Macs

haha thanks. I just was in the right place a few times, with some luck
  6. C

I am never in a rush, I am a more of a bid and buy something when I find a deal, then figure out how I am going to pay for it. LOL
  7. C

I really do not want one of each, The M11 and m11a1 are ok, but the M10/45 and my first M10/nine are great shooters. the 10/nine was my first mg and had a Lage upper and been modded for Uzi mags.
  8. C

Its fun, I have a WH thompson M1A1, a Reising, the macs in 45, a stemple m76 all in 45acp. I love the round. and I have mags:silly
  9. C

I have time, i am only 35. I just want to get the timing right. The only NFA I regret is not buying more sooner, and selling some. I used to have 11 of the NIB mac 11s. All in consecutive Ser#
  10. C

The m11a1 was the most i paid for any of the guns by $1500. $3450
  11. C

To some people it does, to some it does not.
  12. C

yes I would say two to five years is what I am thinking. But everyday I wait the closer the m60 is b/c the macs are growing faster
  13. C

:twoguns cool
  14. C

I do not know how it happen, lol i swear. Deals find me. Most of the guns are as they sit, with a mag. Form 4 That said I have some spare uppers, and 100-ish NIW GG45 mags. But that all can be sold later.
  15. C

NOT A SALE THREAD DO NOT MAKE OFFERS. I want a pig, yes a m60, a GG, and a AUG. Of the MGs I would sell to get these. I have a M11a1 used, two M10/45 used, two m10/45 NIB, and 5 NIB M11s. I have a keeper m10/nine I will keep, and one of the above used m10/45s. I have not been keeping of...
  16. C

a Little Slowmo Full Auto Full Size love from the ranch today

I lived in SW Florida my whole life and now work in Cen Tx. It does get in the teens, 20s.
  17. C

a Little Slowmo Full Auto Full Size love from the ranch today

Funner, That sucks, but do not feel sorry for your self. Stay moving forword. 7 months is a very long time.. Just keep asking your self how you bettered your family today.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter