Search results

1. S

Best way to load uzi mags?

I have 36 round strippers and Suomi mag loader that I use for my MK760 that's really spoiled me. Now that the C3 loader isn't available anymore whats the next best thing?
  2. S

Where to get auto trip and weight for .22?

Rick Kuehl isn't answering his email. Is my only other option JACass?
  3. S

Is my recoil spring wore out?

I measured the force it takes to make my bolt touch the endcap with some fish scales and it read 14-15 pounds. Is this about right?
  4. S

Who's shooting cast bullets in they're 76/760

Who's shooting cast bullets in their 76/760 I can't afford to feed this beast a steady diet of fmj's. I plan to start with 5 grains of power pistol and 125 grain LRN and go from there. Just curious what everyone else is running and what bullet/powder your using?
  5. S

Best way to keep barrel from rotating while attaching suppressor?

Barrel nut is as tight as it will go. Can't get the can to "lock up" all the way with the QD mount before the barrel starts rotating. I'd rather not drill out the receiver for a indexing pin.
  6. S

Where to get Suomi strippers?

And a loader as well. The only place I see them is Numrich. Is there a better source?
  7. S

Just bought a S&W76 clone made in Panama City, FL

Anything in particular I should know? This is my first SMG. I plan on getting plenty of Suomi mags. I also plan on getting a 5" threaded barrel for my suppressor. I assume that the qd mount for my YHM XL won't fit through the shroud. Will I still be able to remove the barrel after the mount is...
  8. S

Barrel removal and replacement?

How hard is it to do? What tools are required? Looking at the pictures it looks pretty easy. I'm about to buy one and will have the barrel threaded and want to know what I'm getting into here.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter