Search results

1. subgunner

Fair price for Grease gun lower?

Anyone know what one of those Grease gun lowers would go for these days?
  2. subgunner

CNCgunparts.com 60 round 7.62x25 magazine

I purchased one of the new 60 round magazines from CNCgunparts .com to use with their 7.62x25 DI M16 upper. The 35 round modified PPs43 mags have worked flawlessly FA so I was very curious to test the new 60 round mag. Craftsmanship of the 60 rounder is excellent. The weld seam is barley...
  3. subgunner

Anyone try the Cproducts 30 round 7.62x39 AR mags?

Full auto of course. How well did they function?
  4. subgunner

Adams Piston Conversion

If their is interest is this conversion I could do a group buy. If six people come on board I can get the price lowered from $499.00 to $429.00. Any one want one? http://www.adamsarms.net/
  5. subgunner

AA Gunsmithing Beta Tower

If Dennis has your property contact me.
  6. subgunner

Scope mount

Anyone making a scope mount for the Sterling?
  7. subgunner

How does Quinell and Andrewski compare?

Considering converting my Sten and wondering what experience you have had with these two smiths. I understand they both do excellent work but give me your .02
  8. subgunner

Loaders

The Cambi loader gives you lots of leverage so although it's slow, being one round at a time, it's easy. The Cammenga is fast but you don't have much more leverage than loading single rounds one at a time. The C3 is fast and you can put your weight on the plunger so you have mucho leverage. I...
  9. subgunner

Chicken

OK chicken. LOL Hey, it's your gun do as you please. But if you want to run 9MM the ramped bolt won't hurt a thing. You could use the Oly 9MM setup as well. I like my ramped bolt Colt because I can use a Beta mag. I read many threads on AR15.com about saving the lower receiver. Seems there...
  10. subgunner

Crane clone stocks...Safe?

I purchased a Crane clone stock from Romad-556 on AR15.com not realizing it was made for an Airsoft rifle. He refuses to give me a refund and I'm wondering if the stock is safe to use on a firearm. Feedback highly appreciated.
  11. subgunner

Prototype Uzi 100 round Beta conversion

Just shipped our first production run of M16/9 Beta conversion towers and produced a prototype for the Uzi. It's based on a 32 round magazine in order to get the drums to clear the grip and give access to the magazine release. This would give a full 100 rounds of firepower with the reliability...
  12. subgunner

Who can machine an UZI MG barrel to fit an A...

conversion. I have several barrels from the era when conversions were rampant that were machined to fit the model A. They were readily available back then. I just purchased one of the chrome lined barrels from Botach (Yes I know it's overkill) and need to have it machined to fit. Don't want to...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter