Search results

1. R

Trying to Build a Micro Galil

I see your point, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's nothing he did (or didn't do). All indicators are pointing to the receiver. I sent Jeff an email Monday and he left me a message yesterday, it's just a matter of catching up. Thanks.
  2. R

Galil mirror is up

I just tried to look here and the link seems to be bad. Is it no longer?
  3. R

Trying to Build a Micro Galil

I purchased a Micro Galil parts kit and then an AWO receiver (I know Big Mistake) with the intention of making a postie. Turns out to be a lot bigger project than I anticipated. Took it to my buddy who is a top HK guy to mill the receiver to take the parts and everything looked ok (mostly)...
  4. R

NFA question

Untrue. I have several. Gotta keep 'em away from the other stuff that's not blessed with a stamp.
  5. R

Building a Micro Gailil

I just ordered a parts kit and am planning to build my first Micro Galil. I am totally new to the platform. Any advice?
  6. R

CNC WARRIOR GROUP BUY FOR GALIL and MICRO RECEIVERS

What's the total cost of these?
  7. R

Looking for Galil Micro owners manual ...

Does this manual cover just semi or full auto as well?
  8. R

IWI and the Tavor being introduced into the US

Can anyone advise the real difference between the civilian and military versions? I have one inbound due next week and I'd like to convert it. I'm an 07/02.
  9. R

New guy here. My new RDIAS. =)

Very nice.
  10. R

5th Anniversary UZI Talk Shirt are available!

When they're available, I'm in!
  11. R

DIAS plans???

Would someone be willing to send me the DIAS blueprints as well? I'm and 07/02 FFL/SOT and having a hard time finding a good reliable set. Thanks!
  12. R

Redo engraving on M-16

I have an MP5 that started out as a 94. It was properly remarked MP5 and the paperwork reflects MP5. This is extremely common. I fail to see the issue if you follow procedure. The markings themself on the AR wouldn't bother me as much as the large pin; that would need to change. There were...
  13. R

Difference between Factory UZI SMG and Conversion?

Good info; I have a factory SMG inbound and it's my first one. I've had several semi's back in the day, so I'm curious about what to expect in differences.
  14. R

Difference between Factory UZI SMG and Conversion?

Can anyone explain the big difference between the Factory IMI UZI SMG and the semi auto conversions? Thanks!
  15. R

Form 4 turnaround time?

Last Form 4 Was about 4 mos. 3 mos for a Form 1. Only about 1 month for a Form 5!
  16. R

Plum Crazy Reciever

I have two of these lowers. For $125/ea for a complete lower shipped, I couldn't pass it up. One is a planned dedicated .22 upper integrally supressed build and the other I dunno yet. Looking for a RDIAS; that will be interesting. I probably wouldn't carry one daily on the job at this point...
  17. R

Plum Crazy Reciever

Looks like a great deal. I'm on the list for the next order on the other board.
  18. R

Pretty Sweet UZI 3D Iphone/pod/pad app!

Very cool. Can I have a promo code? Thanks!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter