Search results

1. B

Full auto Full size UZI cyclic rate testing w/ Mini bolt in the full size

I made this contraption several years ago to speed up the full size. I never liked limiting travel with the hard buffer block so I cut one down slightly in length, drilled it out to fit a much heavier spring for a cushioned effect. The spring is held in with safety wire from the back. Didn’t...
  2. B

I throated an UZI barrel in the most BS way possible and it works great.

Looks good, your funnel actually resembles the South African barrels, and I have always thought they feed the best of any I have tried.
  3. B

Ever have any problems with non-IMI barrels?

Your opinions are clear… and I have no issue with that, but the moral is - swap as many parts as YOU like, I don’t mind. I happen to find the Group Industries involvement fascinating, they saw the ban coming and had the insight at the time to manufacture as many as they could, but was unable to...
  4. B

Ever have any problems with non-IMI barrels?

Green Mountain even has a disclaimer on their website that “some” people had issues with Winchester White Box. I had both mini and full size, rounds would frequently get stuck in the chamber a little too far causing a light primer strike and not fire, then very difficult to remove. We’re...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter