Search results

1. J

I did it. Fixed ejector RDB.

How about a spring loaded fixed ejector. The ejector could pop out into the space between the carrier and the bolt lugs as the bolt travels rearword. This way, only the slot and some lead-in into the bolt face would need to be machined. The spring loaded ejector would just ride along the...
  2. J

How do you suppose the dissents fixed ejector is "problem free" they obviously milled out a slot in the bolt and carrier.
  3. J

I kmow at one point Amphibian used a nail to try to keep the spring aligned. Why not measure the depth of the ejector hole, insert a stainless nail just long enough so that the ejector can't go any deeper into the bolt than flush. If that makes sense.
  4. J

I wonder if the ejector could be made to not go back any farther than flush with the bolt face. If it doesn't experience that bounce, perhaps the ejector spring wouldn't get squashed
  5. J

Have any of you seen this video Ejection issue fixed Basically he believes that the bolt cycling slowly is partly to blame for the ejection issues. Also something about the ejector causing the ejector spring to become bound. And possibly the 16" barrels have more problems than the shorter...
  6. J

Amphibian, was it the bolt or the carrier that had the hairline fractures?
  7. J

CC how did you determine where to make your cut in the upper receiver?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter