Search results

1. U

Suppressor ID?

its not in the U.S. hence no paperwork
  2. U

Suppressor ID?

Hi All, Can you help with the ID of this suppressor please? i haven't seen it myself and only have the below pics but will be seeing it next week at some point, no other markings than Uzi 9MM
  3. U

chamber not lining up with bolt face?

if you look at Richards trunnion reweld you will see how he makes the final adjustments, thats what i was thinking of doing.
  4. U

so i just remembered i had an endoscope!!m took a while to find it though. here are some pics of the misalignment, i am tempted to give Richard at BWE; method of adjusting barrel alignment a go? thoughts?
  5. U

UZI PARTS AT GUN SHOWS?

Hi All, not really been to gun shows but will be in Tulsa for the next one so thought would take the time to go, do you see many UZI parts kits? or barrels and bolts and the like? Thanks
  6. U

Hi K2, its a registered receiver with smg bolt and barrel, was done in 82, it runs perfect with the original smg barrel that came with it but i bought another barrel from GB to save the original. do the chamfer differences make big difference? thanks
  7. U

here is the comparison pic
  8. U

hi all, its a IMI registered receiver gun, will get a pic of the chamber end, i have notice that there is not as much chamfer on the barrel as on the original IMI barrel, could that be the issue? thanks
  9. U

Hi all, got a barrel for the smg from GB and it would appear that the chamber is off slightly? i.e. the cases are getting clipped on the right hand side slightly by the bolt face and getting light strikes and FTF? anyone ever seen this before?
  10. U

chamber length of smg barrel?

many thanks for your help, will measure later when i get in to compare, it doesn't feel right......
  11. U

chamber length of smg barrel?

Hi All, could someone clarify the chamber length of a standard 9mm smg barrel for me please? thanks
  12. U

Bolt blueprints?

No blueprints but some good Uzi stuff on here Bolts ect ect https://grabcad.com/library?page=1&time=all_time&sort=recent&query=UZI
  13. U

Where to Buy SMG Trunnion

Hi, thanks for the response, i already have a parts kit but the front of the trunion has been ground down it appears and the piece that stops the barrel turning has gone so need a new trunnion and parts kits are crazy money now it seems.
  14. U

Where to Buy SMG Trunnion

Hi All, any idea where i can buy an SMG trunnion, searched the web and G/B and nothing? Thanks Guy

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter