Search results

1. G

Sneak Peak New Accessory Project

If you make the whole giddup, like mag and gun holster as shown in the desantis picture that'd be so cool. I'd be interested.
  2. G

Speed Cube thoughts?

hahah yeah I'm ordering one I'd get an official "yay" or "nay" from Mr. Lage himself on that one. The VBS speeds up the 31 but has a ceiling, maybe the device would take the ROF to the next level but I'm guessing and that's DEF not something you wanna do when you're dealing with 1.) firearms &...
  3. G

Speed Cube thoughts?

Good point on safety for new shooters and the mag spring. I'm already leary on letting anyone shoot the gun with the front end being so short.
  4. G

Speed Cube thoughts?

I would barely ever use it but for $23 being able to show off and let a buddy shoot 1,700 rpm sounds like a no brainer. Do these cubes do anything negative to the gun by shooting that fast? https://www.usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=M11U-0107
  5. G

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

That's bonkers....how the heck; 58 ounces!!!
  6. G

Tabs for converting sten mags for the max 31s

I thought Lage had a 22 upper but I didn't see it on the website. So it was well known that the uppers have issue with bulk quality .22? I knew someone back in MA that had 12-15 MG's, one of which was a rifle looking MG with a drum that sat flat & on top and that as well had issues with .22 ammo.
  7. G

That's legit, you're really into this stuff wow. I come from MA where transferable MGs are allowed but you need to go through the C&R route then each and every firearm has to be approved by the police chief who can and almost always denies the request. You need to live in the middle of nowhere...
  8. G

That'd be nice, I could see myself shooting so much more often
  9. G

Holding Max31k in Vice?

I was just wondering yesterday... is there a crush washer between the barrel & max31 muzzle device?
  10. G

Exactly, from my perception the MAC had more value. I see value in an UZI but not as my first, I need to get the itch out of my system and like you said I feel like I own a poor mans sear. I wish I had the "correct" box for my MAC because it's otherwise in pretty good shape and the box would...
  11. G

What does the vice block do, is it like the AR type where you use the block to hold the upper by the mag well or something? Oh btw, if you're going to be making stuff can I get a 223 upper and maybe 2 or 3 slow fire bolts just so I have the inventory? ;)
  12. G

While shopping I spoke with a broker who emphasized the importance of considering the OEM configuration when evaluating potential purchases. He noticed my interest in rate of fire and controllability and encouraged me to consider the UZI due to its characteristics in those areas, even though it...
  13. G

Looking for a max-31 mag adapter

Yeah I was working with Tina for quite some time and snagged one. They are built well, wicked tough. It allowed me to stock up on shockwave and drum mags without needing to also stock up on a 3rd type (tabbed shockwaves) for only the time I want to shoot the 31mk2. Such a big help...
  14. G

That's an interesting perspective. Would you say you identify more with a purist mindset? You acknowledge the enjoyment of Lages but there's a certain romantic appeal to appreciating Macs for their original design intent. I find perspectives like yours refreshing because they offer a unique...
  15. G

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

I'm starting to fall in line and get with the program. The nfa/transferable scene is a new thing for me and I'm learning the lay of the land in a sense. I'll tell you what though, this hobby is one of the extremely few things that make me feel like a kid in a candy store.
  16. G

Who cares man... the guns will always be, the memory of how you spent time during/after the medical issues will never be forgotten. You obviously sound like you have your priorities down pat I'm just thinking out loud over here. I received the max11k upper, wtfffff it's so nice. I seriously...
  17. G

Oh jeeze dude, I haven't been on this forum in a month but whoa what the heck. I remember talking to you about the wedding. Whatever is going on I hope you guys work through it and in the end it's nothing more than an experience both of you shared around the time of your wedding that you can...
  18. G

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

I wonder if that means they'll be making MAC bolts; who knows. For all you experts, I have a question about MAC machine gun slow fire bolts. Production seems limited to converting leftover OEM bolts. Why can't manufacturers like Practical simply use new stock metal and CNC machine new bolts...
  19. G

M11a1 .380 w/CFW-A price check

wth thats a great deal When I was looking to buy they were 8k and going up what like 750.00 every year Of course in the 8 months I had to wait they went from 8k-->11k Now they are 8k hahahah........my life I tell ya. I make myself feel better by browsing Ruben's site to see how much they go...
  20. G

The beginning of the CF-W A1 (The Prototypes)

That summed it up perfectly That's pretty neat how they approach the issue in different ways, add some weight and longer travel vs heavier metal. Fascinating

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter