Search results

1. H

Dual wielding m11 nines with Lage uppers

You're not wrong! :twoguns
  2. H

Dual wielding m11 nines with Lage uppers

Did this a while ago, but just getting around to posting. Please note this was done safely with an experienced shooter, a huge backstop, a totally empty range, and another experienced shooter standing by. Really impressed by the Lage uppers, even in the slow motion replay, they pretty much...
  3. H

PS/31 Zmag Adapter - A Zmag-S alternative is now available

Tested today, functioned 100%. Then tested same mags using Max11k upper and they ran 100% as well. Awesome!!
  4. H

M11 Nine, wear/marks on barrel right where it sets above trip

Thanks guys, always good to verify :)
  5. H

M11 Nine, wear/marks on barrel right where it sets above trip

Is this wear on the underside of the barrel (right where it rides above the sear) out of the norm? I believe it is normal as I have 2 m11s, (a 1985 and a 1986) and they both have the exact same wear in the exact same spot, but can you all confirm for me? Photo below shows both uppers side by...
  6. H

PS/31 Zmag Adapter - A Zmag-S alternative is now available

Got mine, like it overall. I wish it had just a little more material up top...I would rather have slightly to long and sand a little off vs. have the slight gap and up and down play that it does now.... Video is accurate on how to re-profile feed lips, as long as they still work in my other...
  7. H

Congrats Lage MFG!

Woooooot!!!!!!!
  8. H

Old question on IRRM Max 11/15 Ammo choices

Same. ROF might change a little, but it all runs.
  9. H

What happened to all the M11s?

You all make some good points..but my bet is m11 prices aren't going to go down ;)
  10. H

Max 11/15 Optics

Eotech on mine. I also like the holosun 510 as a more budget friendly option.
  11. H

Form 4 approved

Love it. It plays tricks on my mind but still awesome.
  12. H

M11/9 stops firing in full-auto

The m11 I just got does that with the stock upper. It never happened with the Lage upper though. I was going to mess with modifying the trip or switching it out, but once I took it out and put in a Lage full auto only trigger I never went back. Maybe someday when I get bored I'll get around...
  13. H

PAM 2 mags

Hey, so I just picked up a 6 pack of the most recent batch of zmags, and low and behold, they are much better then the ones I got last December. The old ones from December are so oversized my OEM metal cobray loader won't even fit them. It fits the 50 rounders fine, and it fits the new ones...
  14. H

Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG has passed away

Prayers for his soul, and all his family. Huge loss for the gun community and especially for the Mac community. Truly hoping for sub guns and unlimited ammo in heaven!!!!
  15. H

M11/Max31 FEED TOWER ADAPTERS for Beta C mags????

Gut told me it was a joke, but looked so good I sent an IM anyway :)
  16. H

PAM 2 mags

So far the maglula is working well, just have to kind of tilt the round in. I can get in a good rhythm though
  17. H

M11/Max31 FEED TOWER ADAPTERS for Beta C mags????

Damn those looks awesome.
  18. H

PAM 2 mags

Thanks. I remember reading somewhere guys swapping springs...and everyone always mentions they suck to load ...I won't lie I always thought you guys were exaggerating....nope, your were not. Lol. If you don't have a loader it's not happening.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter