Search results

1. gun.bro

Probably a scam but someone in Florida should follow up to be 100% sure - great deall

https://www.armslist.com/posts/10977229/jacksonville-florida-nfa-firearms-for-sale--transferable-powder-springs-mac10 Too good to be true? Form 3, you could go and visit the dealer if needed. I just don’t live anywhere near..
  2. gun.bro

Suomi Repair Tips Anyone?

Does anyone know how to open these up without completely damaging or buying 20 new tools to get this opened up? Spring has "popped" free, I want to try to reattach the spring.. Or is this toast, just toss it up and search for a new assembly? Any advice appreciated, thanks.
  3. gun.bro

buffer corners

on my unfired mac 10 upper, the buffer has basically disintegrated. I bought a new buffer from Lage and cant seem to get the roll pin off the guide rod. I have seen buffer corners missing on some new buffers (usmachinegun.com).. I am assuming I can cut that hole/corner off the Lage buffer and...
  4. gun.bro

Welded Tab sticks out too far forward the lower receiver best suggestion to fix?

So my new unfired MAC 10/9 is in hand and 2 Lage uppers are as well. the welded tab (came as is, not modified by me) sticks out by a mm or less making the lage uppers not align perfectly. In the max 10/9 mk II, i can't get the pin all the way in, the tab doesn't allow it to seat all the way...
  5. gun.bro

Cant remove lage max 10/9 upper

Cant remove lage max 10/9 upper HELP! Just got my max 10/9 and installed it, now I want to take it off and put the max 10/31 on and the max 10/9 mk II won't come off?? its catching on something when i lift and pull. Manual says nothing more nothing less. I'm stuck and I don't want to damage...
  6. gun.bro

Cerakote Suomi Drums

Ok, Soumi's ordered and received, all have been Degreased/decosmolined. Looking to cerakote these, I have seen some posted here and it would just make maintenance much easier.. Anyone who has done this, have you cerakoted all the parts? or just the can and tray and follower? I can assume the...
  7. gun.bro

Just got new unfired mac10/9 now what? Break-in advice please!

I should have my mac 10 any day now and my spot in line is next for a Lage 10/31 upper in about a week.. My registered receiver mac will arrive in new unfired condition, is there anything I should do to it before I give it a good break-in? the model is Military armament corp with a cobray...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter