Search results

1. scottz63

Another dented .45 UZI brass thread. :)

So, I took my newly converted to .45 UZI out to the range yesterday for the first time. It ran the .45 flawlessly, no failures of any kind. Only one small problem arose when I started to collect my spent brass, dented brass at the case mouth, like many others on this forum. I have searched for...
  2. scottz63

Dummy barrel.

Just got in a dummy barrel from RTG. Wanted to see how it looks and feel the weight difference up front. I like it!
  3. scottz63

My stepsons first time firing an UZI.

His first time shooting my newly built UZI! Lots of fun that day. :)
  4. scottz63

D&D Sales?

Has any body been able to contact D&D Sales lately? I know they were down for a couple of months but not sure if they are back up yet. I have tried e-mail and phone calls to no avail. Thanks, Scott
  5. scottz63

polished my Mckay receiver feed ramp.

I polish the feed ramps on most of my stuff so I thought I would do it to the UZI while I had it completely torn apart for a good bath. Needs a little bit more work.
  6. scottz63

9mm semi extractor in a .45 semi bolt.

I have a question. I just received a .45 ACP semi bolt from GB. It came with a 9mm semi extractor. I just want to verify that this setup will work. The extractor tip sits way into the .45 bolt head, looks like too far to me. So, will a 9mm extractor work in a .45 bolt? Thanks, Scott
  7. scottz63

My way of installing a sling swivel.

Lots of people always asking about how to best install the sling swivel. Here is how I do it. Some people weld, some stake it, some people leave it out all together. I came up with my own way to suit my needs/wants. I drilled and tapped the swivel base for a small set screw as well as giving the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter