Search results

1. LT Rob

Masterpiece Arms Mini 9mm Short Handguard Review

Last year, I obtained an In Lead We Trust MacAdapter Kit, which allowed me to mount a quad rail handguard to my SWD M11-A1 .380. It adds so much to the experience, I don’t plan to go back to the stock configuration...
  2. LT Rob

Update on the In Lead We Trust Shorty .380 and 9mm M11 3-Lug Barrels

For those members and guests who ordered the 3-Lug barrels from In Lead We Trust, I just received a quick reply from Rob that the barrels are in process and should be complete by next week. I contacted Strobo32, who is #1 on the list and he let me know there had been a delay. Thanks! In my...
  3. LT Rob

In Lead We Trust MacAdapter Kit Installation and Review

Part 1 Although my completely stock SWD M11-A1 has been a pleasure to shoot these past seventeen years, I figured it was time to try a few upgrades. I did some reading and looked at offerings on several sites. At the top of my list are several upgrades from Lage, including a MAX-11A1/380 mk2...
  4. LT Rob

Getting a SWD M11-A1 barrel off

Several weeks ago, I received my M11/380 MacAdapter kit from In Lead We Trust. It comes with a custom .380 barrel that allows all the components to be attached. This required the removal of the stock barrel. Please read through this entire post before attempting. Since the stock barrel does...
  5. LT Rob

Hi, I’m new here and I thought I would introduce myself. I’m 55 years old and except for some military service elsewhere, I’ve lived in Colorado since 1971. I’m a former U.S. Army Infantry officer and I suppose I’ve had military weapons in my blood for a long time, since my father was career...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter