Search results

1. X-Ray Zulu

MAC Suppressor Bowers upgrade, to do or not to do.

I sent my CAC-9 to Bowers for an up grade. I should have done it sooner...
  2. X-Ray Zulu

Sterling Barrels ?

I went ALL THE WAY with my Wiselite Sporter 5 years ago. The barrel came from IMA. They list it as "sold out"...
  3. X-Ray Zulu

How Much?

How Much?
  4. X-Ray Zulu

Does anyone make a drop in 10.25" barrel for a Wise Lite Sterling carbine?

4 months, added the bayo lug also, barrel from IMI $150. Under a grand on an electronic form 1.
  5. X-Ray Zulu

Does anyone make a drop in 10.25" barrel for a Wise Lite Sterling carbine?

Business End This was a Wiselite Sterling. Finished by Andy B.
  6. X-Ray Zulu

My new Lanchester

Great looking gun...
  7. X-Ray Zulu

CFW bolt for M11/9 jamming forward

Just relieve the corner of the bolt, a hand file will work, did mine the same way...
  8. X-Ray Zulu

M11-9 sight options

I used small roll pins and drilled mirrored holes in the Tru Glo sight body and used rail mounts from pop up sight for the mounting cleats. 4-40 screw from the bottom and super glue along with epoxy putty to contour the fairing. Finish with black paint marker. These were made for black powder...
  9. X-Ray Zulu

M11-9 sight options

I developed my own sight system. I took Tru Glo musket sights and fit them on a rail mount. Then I use a Tru Glo optic in line. left photo... is the optic dot turned off and the "Tru Glo Iron Sight" in co-witness. Right on target... middle photo... is the physical set up showing the system...
  10. X-Ray Zulu

Hanger straps

Yes...
  11. X-Ray Zulu

Hooooly Grail, Batman. M10 prototype on gonebroker

Ahhhhh. The fourth category... "I want you to know I own it"
  12. X-Ray Zulu

What’s the deal on M10 prices? Is $8k asked by Ruben for real?

I bought my first subgun from Ruben, the few extra $ I spent was insurance, piece of mind, easy button... Well worth it to me...
  13. X-Ray Zulu

The New Phone Books Here. Max 11/15

I got called out on an emergency run and it’s still on my bench where I dropped everything. I should have grabbed a snap shot.
  14. X-Ray Zulu

It was referenced in the manual and they even have a recommended supplier.
  15. X-Ray Zulu

Well.... I’m thinking that’s a moral imperative at this point. :)
  16. X-Ray Zulu

It’s good to be able to thank a group of talented forward thinking people that can pull something like this off. Thank You.
  17. X-Ray Zulu

I feel like a kid on Christmas. What a Jewel. I think I’m going to upgrade to the piston system right off the bat. What’s your all opinion on that. I should’ve thought of it two months ago that’s my opinion.
  18. X-Ray Zulu

MAX-11/15 Upper is paid for

Accessorizing, great item, and many ways to make it even greater... #5 be here sat...
  19. X-Ray Zulu

Wood backstrap for M11/9 Lage grip.

My dad has an awesome set of tools..... But seriously, I was thinking about knocking out a few sets if I can get out in my shop...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter