Search results

1. G

fnc armourer's manual

Does anyone know of the existence/availability of an fnc armorer's manual? If so, what is the fair market price for one? Thanks for any info. Just noticed, posted this question a couple of years ago.
  2. G

armorer's manual

Does anyone know if English language FNC armorer's manuals exist? If so, what is or would be the average going price for one? Thanks for any info. Why waltz when you can rock and roll?
  3. G

HK91 conversions

Quick question: Who made the most desirable 91 conversions to G3? Also, what mods to the G3 give it more value? Thanks to all in advance. "Why waltz when you can rock and roll?"
  4. G

Belgian Army issue rifles

I see on newsclips and on YouTube videos of Belgian soldiers carrying FNCs. I thought their military switched to the SCAR or another type of next generation rifle. Does anyone have any info on this? Paco? Just curious. Thanks in advance. "Why waltz when you can rock and roll?"
  5. G

AK conversion to 7.62 X 39

I have a NIB select fire Polytech w/fixed stock. I would like to know if anyone can tell me if a conversion from .223 to 7.62 X 39 would make the rifle worth more. The machine gun price guide doesn't make a distinction for caliber. I have more Poly mags in 7.62 than ones in .223 and can't buy...
  6. G

tracer rounds

Will firing tracer rounds through the FNC damage or increase barrel wear? I have heard/been told both yes and no about firing tracers in general. I know the barrel, chamber, etc. are chrome lined. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.
  7. G

recoil buffer/armorer's manual

Wondered if anyone out there has had experience with a recoil buffer for the fnc. I know Blackjack Buffers offers one. Am especially interested in its effect on cycling and cycle rate on rock and roll. Understandably I want to minimize wear and tear on the rifle with parts so rare and expensive...
  8. G

FNC upper

Hi all, excellent forum. I recently purchased a SA FNC for parts. Less than 100 rounds have been through it. My CL III is stripping it down for me. I can't take possession of the upper due to the FNC being on the CT ban list. My NIB fixed stock and para FNC were grandfathered in since I owned...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter