Search results

1. J

Cobray collection

This collection has been presented for sale. I am not interested in the CZ Scorpions that are shown, but the Cobray collection is kind of neat. Apparently there are two M11/9's, both are semi, one is not shown. He has offered to sell one M11/9 for $1000 with two mags. Suppressors are fake...
  2. J

Tuning M10 magazines

Is there a source for information on tuning/tweaking M10 magazines? I have tried the UT search feature and google to little avail. Thank you.
  3. J

RPB M10 Silencer covers

Received this as part of a package deal. What types of covers are these? They are some type of foam and slide on and off. They are very effective heat insulators, but are showing some age. I'd like to preserve them if possible, especially if they are worth something. I found another thread...
  4. J

Suggested thread pitch for Lage MAX-10/9 mk2 Upper Receiver?

I currently have an RPB M10 MG and an RPB M10 silencer sitting in NFA jail. This is my first personal foray full auto, though I have other stamps. I am about to place my order for a Lage MAX-10/9 mk2, and need to decide on thread pitch.... 1/2-28 or 3/4-10 I plan to give the M10 can a Bowers...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter