Search results

1. Hohopelli

The official MAC picture thread

Maxine version 1 Untitled by Koko Pelli, on Flickr Maxine Version 2 Untitled by Koko Pelli, on Flickr Maxine Version 3 (in the works) Untitled by Koko Pelli, on Flickr
  2. Hohopelli

A nice pair

Indeed
  3. Hohopelli

A nice pair

Untitled by Koko Pelli, on Flickr
  4. Hohopelli

New Uzi

I have sveral IMI slings, but none with the pad.
  5. Hohopelli

New Uzi

-I Like the sling; where can I get one?
  6. Hohopelli

Post yer Maccuracy!

I gotta have a couple those shirts, STROBRO! Where can I get them???
  7. Hohopelli

Finally did it. Just dropped off my M10/9mm with Sam and Tina.

My M10/9 will be going to Sam and Tina ASAP.. Left side charging handle upper, left side folder, front flip grip, UZI grip frame, convert to UZI mags. I'm excited!
  8. Hohopelli

Anyone seen any good deals on Uzi mags lately?

WILL Colt pattern magazines run in the UZI carbine? I have a great many Colt magazines.
  9. Hohopelli

Hello

hahahahah... Well I'm working on my SP5K later this afternoon and thought I'd check the forum.. Seems a little sparse don't ya think?
  10. Hohopelli

Hello

HELLO.. Am I the only guy?
  11. Hohopelli

FNG I suppose

Great! I found exactly what I needed for the stock mounting in the library. I've got every UZI book I could find. I'm a gunsmith/armorer and I buy a lot of guns. I think it's a perfect full auto for me. My interaction with Tony was less than stellar... Cheers.... Ron
  12. Hohopelli

FNG I suppose

Well let me first apologize, if it's the wrong place. The UZI has been at the top of my bucket list for 40 years at least. So, getting on in years it was now or never. I bought the model A auto from Tony Veronesi and a LNIB model A semi from an estate broker. The auto is in NFA jail of...
  13. Hohopelli

Just got Uzi back from gunsmith

It would be helpful to the entire community I think. My UZI arrived at my FFL today and I'll go check it out tomorrow..
  14. Hohopelli

Help with identification

Well, thanks guys. The shop owner has not yet given me a price, but I am seriously interested in the piece. He's have some health issues and its may be a few days. It would be a huge advantage being that it's just 1/4mi from my home and sam is about 40mi. Sam also told me it was a model that...
  15. Hohopelli

Help.. What am I looking at?

$8500
  16. Hohopelli

Help with identification

My local FFL has the following gun. I won't be able to see it personally for a week or so at best, but he sent pics. I'm reading places that say the M10A1 is semi only. My understand from him is that it's open bolt full auto and I can shoot it before buying. What can you guys tell me about...
  17. Hohopelli

Help.. What am I looking at?

I need some help.. I'm about to buy a unopened, still sealed in the paper wrapping within a plastic bag. The bag has been split to check the numbers and I have the number that's on the right front, top near the muzzle. Can anyone tell me wjsy this number indicates? Thanks 1-3 001516
  18. Hohopelli

Practical Solutions, Plug!!!

Looks right this is the right forum Well hello folks.. I'm just looking into my first purchase and kept seeing the Practical Solutions name.. He's actually just up the road from me.. small world.. Cheers
  19. Hohopelli

Uzi Ammo Price Markdown at Wal*Mart!

Palmetto normally has Blazer Brass (9mm) for $212/1000 shipped.. Cheers.. Ron http://palmettostatearmory.com/1827.php

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter