1. F

FNC Firing Pin Spring Needed

Message sent.
  2. F

Sure do. Please send me an email to fuatos@msn.com

Sure do. Please send me an email to fuatos@msn.com
  3. F

FN FNC Bolt

Hey guys, alive and well. Just extremely busy. Not a lot of time to post on the boards anymore. If interested in parts, please reach out. Most of the time I can only reply to inquiries and emails very early in the morning and it might take a few days...
  4. F

Rebarreled Howco

I was looking at the pictures they posted over a little more today and noticed the serial number on the lower. If my memory serves me right, only the Howco 16" carbine came with the serial number on the lower. The full length rifle's have the serial number on the upper only, not the lower. It...
  5. F

Rebarreled Howco

Very strange example. From my understanding, all Howco's were the 16" build for the NJ Police contract that failed. The barrel profile is indeed correct for the full length build, not the 16" carbine. The finish wear on the left side is the most concerning to me and would indicate a re-barrel...
  6. F

FNC bolt differences

Paco will be around shortly, I'm sure... with many pictures and a wealth of knowledge. I will comment on one aspect, the interchangeability of FNC bolts. Unfortunately they are NOT like an AR15 bolt, where you can move them from rifle to rifle and not worry, too much about headspace. The...
  7. F

FNC bolt or bolt repair

From Dan9655
  8. F

FNC bolt or bolt repair

I'm sorry to hear about this! Paco is right, the FNC spare bolts are VERY, VERY rare. I've had 1 spare in 20+ years, that I sold to someone who needed it. I think you may want to consider making your current rifle a parts rifle and get a new host. Do you have pictures of the fracture? How...
  9. F

I do, but I'm heading out of town until after Thanksgiving. Please contact me after then and...

I do, but I'm heading out of town until after Thanksgiving. Please contact me after then and I'll get you a list of available parts. Thanks, Bryan
  10. F

RTG. Ak5 Hammer

I purchased one as a spare. They would need to be modified to work in the S&H Arms conversions. The hammer pawl pin hole on the side of the hammer base would need to be drilled out. I think the AK5 didn't have the 3rd burst mechanism...
  11. F

Updated my FNC to the Dutch trial rifle configuration

I'm not sure. I've only seen one other plastic dust cover in the pictures Paco posted years ago from the Dutch Royal Museum's trial rifle. Both that one and mine don't seem like they've weathered poorly. As a matter of fact, they hardly looked like they've had any wear. Must be some tough...
  12. F

My barrel assembly was from a Dutch trial rifle, so it is as it was built. I can get some close up pictures in a little while of both sides of the gas block and post them. From what I remember from my other FNC's, I think it would be the same under the grenade site...
  13. F

I started collecting these parts some time ago. The Dutch trial FNC is one rare rifle. I'm not sure how many were made for the trials, but I know there weren't too many. It took awhile, but I finally got it put together! I assembled these parts on one of my Curtis Higgins registered sear FNC...
  14. F

FNC Barrel on auction site $360

This was my auction. To answer a few questions... The reserve was near the price of a green mountain, well south of the buy it now price. The exterior of the barrel is a little rough, but the bore is near new. A good refinish would work wonders. This is the first time I've put this barrel up...
  15. F

SARCO barreled FNC uppers and sear trips?

A number of years ago, I believe it was SARCO that sold a few FNC or AK5 barreled uppers off. Does anyone know if the sear trip on the bolt carrier worked with the Curtis Higgins FNC conversion? Or did you need to adjust its location? I've never seen a factory bolt carrier with the sear trip...
  16. F

My FNC broke a firing pin!

Here's a picture of mine that broke.
  17. F

Value of FNC factory barrel?

It would depend on a few things for me... condition, how many rounds fired, gas block included, twist rate, length, etc...
  18. F

New Stock Option

I like the looks of it. Does it lock ridged? Fold nicely? Do you have more pictures?
  19. F

Current fair price for FNC sear

Will, I was the guy that talked to Curtis. He said he didn't have an exact number without digging the info out, but said it was between 3,000-4,000 reg sears. He said it was a wild and crazy time trying to get everything registered before the cut off date.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter