Search results

1. D

We need a graphic header...

Glad to help out guys!
  2. D

Welp my Uzi came in today

Got my Vector the same time you did and looks just like it, without the barrel of course. Very nice quality as well. We just need to try them out -- those damn barrels. :D Maybe we will get them for Christmas!
  3. D

Carbine barrel

ok, that's what I thought, but just checking, thanks.
  4. D

Carbine barrel

I have a new vector in route without the barrel. The question I have is will the barrel from CDNN work. The description is "UZI barrel 16" 41 AE Original, for A or B only" I guess the question is , what is 41AE...? Is this not 9MM? Thanks!http://www.cdnninvestments.com/bar1641aor.html
  5. D

New Look

Glad to help out. My small contribution. When my Vector Uzi arrives I will get lots of useful info from this forum. So I say thanks to all! :D
  6. D

Does anyone know if the weaver rail for the optics from vector is a see through

Where did you get that barrel shroud? I've seen something like it from Bushmaster.
  7. D

Pinned or welded stock? What constitutes a "pinned" stock?

That's what I was hoping, thanks. Does anyone know how the folding stock is "fixed"? Can it be dremeled or made to fold without difficult mods?
  8. D

Pinned or welded stock? What constitutes a "pinned" stock?

CDNN says not for post ban guns... so is there a difference cosmetically with Uzi's? or do they have this on their site as it was before the ban and never changed it, because it was illegal?
  9. D

First post...

That's what I thought and the guy told me it had a folder, so maybe it actually does and their website is wrong. Will the folder from CDNN or Tapco work ok?
  10. D

First post...

This being my first post and new to UziTalk. I have a question. If I purchased a new Uzi carbine recently and it has a pinned underfolding stock can I put a folder on it or de-pin it legally or easlily. I have other weapons but am new to the Uzi. Thanks for any info. :D

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter