Recent content by scottz63

1. scottz63

D&D

I wonder if they are selling everything to us barrel shrouds? That would be good for all of us builders.
  2. scottz63

Will a UZI SMG feed Federal Hydrashok Ammo

It feeds fine in my SA.
  3. scottz63

Is This a Firing Pin Assembly?? Please Help

That is the striker/firing pin assembly and the welds are definitely cracked on yours. Looks like that is an added on piece, maybe to convert a semi striker to full auto? Someone else that is more familiar with the micro UZI may be able to help you out more.
  4. scottz63

Sig MPX/MCX stock adapter for Uzi

That's pretty nice. Good work! :) How much is one of those going to cost us?
  5. scottz63

wanted to find non detachable stock mount

Sure! :) It's on my build post for my UZI carbine. The stock mod starts at this page. Stock Mod #1, 2, and 3 http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum/showthread.php?34307-My-UZI-carbine-build&p=360327&viewfull=1#post360327
  6. scottz63

That's a pretty "backwoods" way to do it. I say just do it correctly, it's fairly easy to do. :)
  7. scottz63

LOL!!! At that point you might as well just super-glue the stock to the receiver! :)
  8. scottz63

IMI 9mm ammo (1000 rds) + uzi parts kit for $275

Nothing wrong with corrosive ammo besides it being corrosive. Lol! I have shot thousands of rounds of corrosive ammo through my many surplus guns without issue. You just have to make sure you clean them good after a shooting session. If cleaned well directly after shooting, there is no ill...
  9. scottz63

I have a C&R on file with them so I can see the pricing. Thanks. :)
  10. scottz63

I don't see it listed. Do you have a link? Thanks Edit : Did you mean Century Arms by chance?
  11. scottz63

Kit Builds?

Hear is the link to my build on this one. Bear with me, it was my first UZI build and I was learning as I went. It shows in detail all of the parts I used and all of the semi mods I did to it. I also contains a very detailed section on converting a detachable wood stock to a "permanent" mount...
  12. scottz63

Kit Builds?

Go for it. It's not difficult at all and quite fun to boot. Lots of posts here and other places on how to do it. Enjoy :) I have a link to a complete build of my 9mm/.45 ACP carbine if you would like it? With the original length(dummy) barrel on it. I will SBR it one of these days.
  13. scottz63

Vector/Group Sight Issues

Put type B rear sights on it, then you will have more windage adjustment. It takes a bit more work than just installing parts, but it is not hard.
  14. scottz63

Vector/Group Sight Issues

This is the answer, if you don't want optics on it.
  15. scottz63

Vector V51 SBR - stamp's here!

Awesome! I like the A3-type collapsing stock on it. :)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter