Recent content by scottMO

1. S

Speed Cube thoughts?

Mac jack / speed cubes are def stupid fun. May not be the best option for new shooters though. I had to use new mags as my older mag (springs) couldnt keep up with the ROF.
  2. S

Mac 11/9 Muzzle Brake

Like the one in the middle…
  3. S

Mac 11/9 Muzzle Brake

Anyone make a Mac 11/9 muzzle brake? Years ago when I had a mp5, I had a 3 lug muzzle brake that was solid but had an opening at the top to help keep the muzzle on target. This was overkill on the mp5, but could be useful on the mac with its high ROF. I searched but does anyone make anything...
  4. S

M11/9 with Lage Max11 MK2 (wow!)

Don’t forget about the 556 upper too. I’m really enjoying all my uppers for the Mac, 556, slow fire, 31C, 31K etc, as they all are differently fun
  5. S

Suomi Mag loader/ Lula Loader?

A while back, someone made a 3D printed adapter for the UpLULA loader to use with the Z mags-s. Then he posted the link here online? Anyone remember?
  6. S

Rubens m11/9 prices

I remember my first one from Craig Wheatley for 1k ish, my first Uzi for 2800 and my first HK sear gun for 7k. :bang
  7. S

MAC 11 REPAIR

FWIW, I used Sam as well and shipped mine in a harbor freight hard case..
  8. S

VIDEO, LAGE MFG. 22 Sub-Cal conversion

I’m not him, but start with a clean kit. I had to try several brands of ammo with several different magazines to get mine to run better, but mine was used with who knows how many 1000’s of rounds on it. When I started using the more reliable magazines (of the ones I had), it helped. Some ammo...
  9. S

MAC Suppressor Bowers upgrade, to do or not to do.

I have a bowers CAC9 SN is a single digit, that I bought with a Mac 11/9. I had thought abt a recore but was told the prices were going up mar 1, and i ran out of time.. will prob keep it as is now...
  10. S

ZMAG-S substitute, New Lage DC-31 magazine.

You can also modify a uplula with a 3D printed part to be used with these. Someone posted a link a few months back..
  11. S

Feed Ramp Adjustment?

Best way to adjust the Mac 11/9 feedramp? Channel lock Pliers? Screwdriver? Is it Possible to break welds?
  12. S

Max 11/15 Optics

What’s optics are you using on your 5.56 Lage 11/15 uppers? Cheap red dots? Good red dots? Pics appreciated.
  13. S

Your Mac 11/9, .22 kit still avail?

Your Mac 11/9, .22 kit still avail?
  14. S

M11 Folding Stock - advice/recommendations sought

I have 2 Mac 11-9’s, one with the CZ stock and 9me with the Zuchov stock. Both are great, the Zuchov is my favorite of the 2, but the cheekweld is higher. Both pictured on page 4 here: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/M11-owners-reliable-guns-/22-213538/?page=4
  15. S

MAX-31C

43 here. Standing by.....

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter