Recent content by PA32

1. P

Interarms "pre-86" Uzi SMG's - import date range?

I'd be really surprised if it is a pre-'68 (but of course very happy about it!); I'm about 99% sure it is a pre-1986 import. However, I would like to find a source that has some written reference to - or documentation of - that fact, something that lists the date range of Interarms imports of...
  2. P

Interarms "pre-86" Uzi SMG's - import date range?

I've used the search function on this site, but have not found an answer to this question. (Though I admit I'm not as sharp with technology as the youngsters amongst us!) ............. Does anyone know the approx date range that Interarms imported IMI manufactured Uzi SMG's? Mine is...
  3. P

SWD M11/9 SMG cracked upper

I clicked on that link, and it looks like the one they advertise is for “SMG/SA” ...... So the same upper will fit and operate correctly on both a semi auto and a full auto, confirm?
  4. P

What’s a good source for OEM Cobray, MAC, SWD etc parts?
  5. P

I recently discovered a crack in the upper of my SWD M11/9. It is just below the ejection port, cracked completely, through and through. Can this be re-welded? Or just easier to buy a complete new barrelled upper? is there a good source for OEM MAC parts.... specifically, a new barrelled...
  6. P

Price range for Pre and Post-86 Mini Uzi SMG's?

I can't find any of these listed anywhere. Can someone chime in on the current price range for these?
  7. P

M11/9 SMG ejection port “bowing”

SWD M11/9 SMG Extractor and spring? First of all, thanks to everyone for all the great info, seems like a relatively simple fix for this issue. What are the good sources for MAC parts in general, and SWD M11/9 parts (like a new extractor and stronger spring) in particular?
  8. P

BTW, I tried to follow the directions for attaching pics, but got the following error message: The following errors occurred: SWD_M11_9_Pic.JPG: The Dimension limits for this filetype are 800 x 0. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your...
  9. P

After several thousand rounds of shooting, about 1990, I stashed this gun away in my safe, where it sat untouched for 30 years. I recently dug it out with the intention of selling it and noticed that the forward portion of the ejection port of this SWD M11/9 SMG is bowing out slightly. I have...
  10. P

Threaded Bbl for Micro Uzi SMG?

Does anyone know where I can get a threaded barrel for my Post-86 IMI Micro Uzi SMG? I'd like to get a threaded barrel and some sort of barrel extension for it to make it a bit more comfortable to shoot full auto. Suggestions?
  11. P

Source(s) for Uzi SMG Replacement Parts?

Need to replace cracked recoil buffer for an Uzi SMG, and maybe some other small parts. What are the good sources for Uzi replacement parts?
  12. P

IMI Mini Uzi SMG Faliure to Eject

Great, many thanks for the info and the article!
  13. P

IMI Mini Uzi SMG Faliure to Eject

I have a 9mm IMI Mini Uzi SMG that is having some failure to extract/eject and double feed/jamming issues during full auto fire. I got it directly from IMI over 30 years ago and it has had a lot of rounds (maybe 20,000+) through it. So I am I'm thinking it is time to replace the extractor...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter