Recent content by Moose

1. M

51k in Florida? Pay to experiment w/ blue ammo

I know this post is a few months old, but thought I would ask anyways. I have a HK91, with the lighten training bolt, using HK steel mags and I cannot get the blue training ammo to run reliability. The round hits on the barrel and breaks the tip off, dumping powder everywhere. Any tips would be...
  2. M

SW 76-760 stocks

Stocks I guess Scotty doesn't like us.
  3. M

bolt failing to lock back on full auto.

Hlake Not sure exactly what you mean when the SW76 in question does not lock back, but I can explain mine. My 76 does not lock back when I finish firing a loaded magazine and now its empty, but does when the magazine has rounds in it. Like short bursts. Does his help? Moose
  4. M

SW76 aftermarket parts

Greg I would be in. Since Scott dropped out, BWE has made some parts. I use my SW76 a lot (not a safe queen at all) and has some issues and part breakage. (cocking handle, extractor broke, spring guide bent) Wear items; the trigger bar- (round edge) sent to Scott for welding and machining-...
  5. M

Gunsmith projects

and then he's gone again... Many people have asked him to make/sell some of his items (which would be nice) but he has never answered on that question before. So, what do you think?? Moose
  6. M

New Book On The S&W Model 76 On The Way

Any reviews yet?
  7. M

M-76 Trigger Repair

Taylor what do you charge for the repair? Please PM me. My pack has been at Scott Andreys for months now and trying to get it back if he doesn't have time to do the work. Thanks Moose.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter