Recent content by M60joe

1. M60joe

Shrike Owners, need favor

I've made adapter plates that you place between the linking pusher plate and the rear of the cartridges. This pushes the cartridges out of the links.
  2. M60joe

Yes. Batch of 10 will be done in 3-4 weeks. Of those 4 sold. m60joe@m60joe.com
  3. M60joe

Thanks for the pics.
  4. M60joe

I haven't received mine yet and I was wondering if a RLL would work. Anyone have pics of the uppers rear lug and the rear of the bolt carrier? Please e-mail m60joe@m60joe.com or post here. thanks
  5. M60joe

Uzi mags in 9mm M16 Conversion

Another "Joe" in the video, not me or my shop!
  6. M60joe

Thanks M60Joe!

Thanks. A lot of satisfaction working on NFA items....
  7. M60joe

RR Repair Question

I don't take 2 weeks to get back!!!!!! Not even 2 days. E-mail again. thanks
  8. M60joe

Lightning Link Prices?

I'm looking for a RLL. Have a few things to trade for it if interested.
  9. M60joe

PMAG fit issues with older receivers / Sendra?

I've repaired several Sendra receivers to allow the mags to fit. This one had the most issues though. Selector detent hole was in the wrong position, the mag well didn't allow Thermold mags, and the rear takedown pin counter bore was shallow.
  10. M60joe

Topcover ratchet won't release

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5729&highlight=top+cover "The ratchet works better if the spring in that area isn't flush because the ratchet sometimes have a chamfer on the edge and the spring rides under the ratchet."
  11. M60joe

AM15 by Tactical Innovations?

Looks like a wind issue IMHO. The ammo isn't being pushed down far enough into the feed block. Be sure to wind the winder correctly. Even add a wind or two. Even with the AM180, I've added a drop of brake free to the friction areas of the drums to aid in spinning. This helps a lot. The feed...
  12. M60joe

Doesn't look good.
  13. M60joe

Has anyone here actually broken a Lightining Link

Nothing wrong with RLL's. With anything, things wear get or get damaged and need fixed.....after many - many rounds. $6-7k for a RLL vs $12k for the RDIAS or $10k for a receiver is a lot of ammo.... This RLL, below, was "pried" from a receiver by a FFL/SOT. He never told me how it was stuck...
  14. M60joe

Has anyone here actually broken a Lightining Link

Here's the first of six I've done with one or both paddle retaining tabs broken. Knock on wood, none have come back...http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10831&highlight=broken+rll This one was a first non tab repair
  15. M60joe

For .223 the hammer isn't hitting the firing pin with this TI FCG supplied..... The FCG supplied is for a fixed firing pin. This "Sear Lever" might be needed to let the hammer go.. and it doesn't come with the kit. I don't have a open bolt FCG but it looks like it's needed... The carrier hits...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter